Finally will get new plan (Saturday)

Dizzy-Deb

Its been a torture waiting to get hands on new plan after reading everyones posts who have been on it now for nearly a week. Having saturday class means last ones to get it. :cry:

Hoping it gives me a kick up the backside and a new focus. :party0038:

Would you say its is worth buying the calculator ? thanks x

I didn't buy the calculator but i will be getting one on monday if there is any left, my leader said that there could be a shortage with so many ppl wantng them. so i would say defo get the calulator, i have to keep pointing stuff on the ww website:cry:.
Good luck on the new plan!

Deffo get a calculator if you can, its the most vital and best buy. with the calculator you hardly need anything else just the nutritional info on the back of the food :)

I'm the same, have been tempted to go it alone but had to resist cause I know I would have got it all wrong! Looking forward to a fresh start

I'm the same, have been tempted to go it alone but had to resist cause I know I would have got it all wrong! Looking forward to a fresh start

Good luck with the fresh start. Im sure you will do absolutely amazing :D !!

You'll love the new plan! Def get the calculator if you can. I dithered and ummed and ahhed and then there were none left but I was lucky enough to snap up the last deluxe essentials pack so did get my mucky paws on one!

I don't know if there will be a shortage of calculators - I would like to think ww had the foresight to produce enough but you never know and I do use my calculator every day. I find it better for tracking than the old one was.

x

Just got back from class and cant say am a very happy bunny.

The class was innundated with new people (understandably suppose with promotion of new plan). Had to queue for ages.

I wanted to buy the deluxe pack but none left and hardly much else to be honest. :eek:

The leader I dont think explained the new plan very well, as she was rushed due to all new people... and in the end had to stand on a chair to get people to hush up and get them to take notice of her. She lost control of the group. There was no time for questions at the end. :mad:

I am just hoping after reading the new book and playing with the wheel it will make some kind of sense.

Am really disappointed. I have been going to WW for over 10 years on and off and this mornings class was worst ever been to.

Oh dear, that does not sound like a good group at all.

Are there any more in the area that you could switch to?

I have calmed down a bit now :eek:, just felt really frustated at the class, leader, lack of supplies.

Its been hard to be last class to get the details and dare say thats suffered because of it especially with all the influx of new joiners.

I have just found post on here to configure IWatchr so at least have a calc can use till can get hold of proper WW one.

I so want to give the new way of doing WW a go and had my heart set on getting the stuff today. xx

They maybe should have dealt with the existing members first - perhaps give them a chance to buy the new stuff and ask questions the week before official launch.

My meeting was heaving too today, I dont understand why people pay £5 or whatever a week and then talk amongst themselves during the meeting :mad: makes me mad. I was the first one there though so luckily didnt have to queue. I hope the numbers dwindle a bit over the next few weeks.

I feel my leader explained things well and i am quite looking forward to the new plan (officially start tomorrow as I am out and about today and have neither the time nor the inclination to start calculating a ProPoints budget for gin and tonics :D). Thanks for all who recommended the calculator!

My meeting was heaving too today, I dont understand why people pay £5 or whatever a week and then talk amongst themselves during the meeting :mad: makes me mad. I was the first one there though so luckily didnt have to queue. I hope the numbers dwindle a bit over the next few weeks.

I know exactly what you mean....why go and yack throughout the session. It really is bad manners and distracting for members who do want to listen to the leader.

Probably will die off after a few weeks once peoples motivation wains. xx

Haha! I love it how we are saying I hope peoples motivation fails so we can have our meeting back LOL !!

I know exactly what you all mean, mine was packed solid with people I have never seen before, im just hoping they was only there to get the new packs and wont turn back up. Kinda cruel but oh well I like my meetings and these people were just ignorant !! :D Go us!

I think it will become calmer at groups soon, our leader told everyone to stay at the meeting so she could explain everything, my guess is many won't stay usually.

It'll be the same right after new year I reckon!

x

Haha! I love it how we are saying I hope peoples motivation fails so we can have our meeting back LOL !!
Oops i feel mean now :eek: haha but it's true! I hope they do fail! or go to Slimming World or something instead. It's the ones who bring their wailing children along who really get my goat

Oops i feel mean now :eek: haha but it's true! I hope they do fail! or go to Slimming World or something instead. It's the ones who bring their wailing children along who really get my goat

Oh yes I so know what you mean, there were loads at my meeting this week, they dont shut up!

Back