Finding it a little hard now :/

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weight Loss Diaries' started by intermusic, 3 June 2011 Social URL.

1. intermusic

intermusic Member

I'm gettin near the end of my second week and im gettin cravings even more now.

it hards to keep your occupied when you have an empty stomach. I'm sooo hungry :/

I feel like not bothering at the moment because i know ive lost weight its just im not seenin anything yet, which is a bit of a bummer since ive been staving myself.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lisadicko

Lisadicko Member

Oh tell me about it! I'm on day 11 today & I'm really really missing food badly today, I feel so hungry too... I thought I was doing so well & It seemed to be getting easier, today has not been a good day..:-(
    HELP! I really don't want to fall off the wagon...

4. intermusic

intermusic Member

really hard work itsnt it :( i could demolish a pizza ;P

5. dolphin10

dolphin10 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.42%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim & Slimming World
    Some days are harder than others but you need to keep going. Look forward to your next weigh in session, it will be worthwhile.
    I read some of the old diaries where dieters lost 10+ stones, they were on this diet for months and months, it kind of gives you motivation and a will to continue.
    Keep 100%:D

6. Tanya-inprogress

Tanya-inprogress Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10%)
    Diet:
    cambridge ss
    Come on you two,hang in there,like dolphin says some days are worse than others but thats not a reason to give up.
    I have found TFR has given me freedom from my old bad habits that got me into this mess, by giving me time without food. The shakes are merely there to keep me alive. Chin up and keep your eyes on the prize:D

7. x__lis__x

x__lis__x Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(22.71%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD from 16th October 2012
    Come on guys keep going u can do it, it's true what they say 'nothing tastes as good as being slim feels' and all the food will still be there when u are done :) x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.