Finding it a little hard now :/

I'm gettin near the end of my second week and im gettin cravings even more now.

it hards to keep your occupied when you have an empty stomach. I'm sooo hungry :/

I feel like not bothering at the moment because i know ive lost weight its just im not seenin anything yet, which is a bit of a bummer since ive been staving myself.

Oh tell me about it! I'm on day 11 today & I'm really really missing food badly today, I feel so hungry too... I thought I was doing so well & It seemed to be getting easier, today has not been a good day..:-(
HELP! I really don't want to fall off the wagon...

I'm gettin near the end of my second week and im gettin cravings even more now.

Some days are harder than others but you need to keep going. Look forward to your next weigh in session, it will be worthwhile.
I read some of the old diaries where dieters lost 10+ stones, they were on this diet for months and months, it kind of gives you motivation and a will to continue.
Keep 100%:D

Come on you two,hang in there,like dolphin says some days are worse than others but thats not a reason to give up.
I have found TFR has given me freedom from my old bad habits that got me into this mess, by giving me time without food. The shakes are merely there to keep me alive. Chin up and keep your eyes on the prize:D

Come on guys keep going u can do it, it's true what they say 'nothing tastes as good as being slim feels' and all the food will still be there when u are done :) x x

Back