Finding it hard today!

eeyore

Finding it very hard today!! Been up since 6.30 so that hasn't helped normally not up till 8.00.

To try and avoid the boredom eating I have just spent the last 45 mins on the wiifit! All sweaty beatie now, think I need to jump in the shower.

Dreading my weigh in tomorrow nearly TOTM so don't know how thats going to affect things.

Its not helping that its raining here and I can't get out for a walk, so messing about on the net while watching tv to try and ignore wanting fooooooooooodddddddd!

Hope we make it through today!!!!

I'm also finding it pretty hard today, I'm alot hungrier than usual! Perhaps it's just the day... :p

Judgement day for some of us :O

Hi all you hungry guys and gals out there! Promise, hand on heart, that these feelings WILL pass. I was struggling well into week 2, nearly came to tears at one stage, the desire to eat was sooooo great. BUT....I never gave in, just glugged some more water....and now, I nearly forget to have my shakes, I'm not hungry AT ALL!!!!

If I can do it, YOU can all do it too.....I cook every night for my OH, I bake bread and cakes because I really adore everything about food....even shopping for it! So no excuses now....glug...glug...glug!!!!

As superslimma says you will pass this stage, I also would forget a shake here and there as the hunger just goes.
Hang in there .....it does get better x

Thanks everyone, going to go do the ironing to pass the time, can't believe I just said that I HATE Ironing!!!

Fingers crossed we will all get through today. Thankfully I don't have weigh in today. Aaron good luck!

Today is my 1st day and i feel awful, headache,and tired,not really hungry.hope things get better for all of us.

DR.x

Today is my 1st day and i feel awful, headache,and tired,not really hungry.hope things get better for all of us.

DR.x

That sounds awful, I have to admit I've never actually felt that bad... Are you drinking LOTS of water? I have a huge 5 litre bottle of water with me at my desk, and I just keep pouring it into a pint glass and taking regular sips :)

Hi all you hungry guys and gals out there! Promise, hand on heart, that these feelings WILL pass. I was struggling well into week 2, nearly came to tears at one stage, the desire to eat was sooooo great. BUT....I never gave in, just glugged some more water....and now, I nearly forget to have my shakes, I'm not hungry AT ALL!!!!

If I can do it, YOU can all do it too.....I cook every night for my OH, I bake bread and cakes because I really adore everything about food....even shopping for it! So no excuses now....glug...glug...glug!!!!
Thanks for this!!! I'm on day 5 and keep thinking of nothing but food. If I know that it will pass I will be able to keep it up. It's the wondering if I've got to feel this way for the next few months that is making me feel like I can't do it, so hearing that it will pass is fantastic!
Take care love Erica. xxx

Have a look on the stickies for the thread about negatitive thought patterns -think it's called "thought provoking"; i read it today and found it really helpful as a reminder not to get too stuck into "i need food, can't do this" thought loop.

Lol but i do think my house will be spotless by the end of this as I have just spent an hour re-arranging my kitchen cupboards after going for a 3.5km walk all to fill time before "shake time". I'm also finding the more you blend the shakes the more palatable they are :)

Dont worry these hungry days do pass. I had one a couple of days ago and could have eaten my own arm but everyone here said stick with it and it will pass.

Its true!!!!!!!!! When i feel hungry i grab a black coffee (which i now like) and come on here and post. The good thing is that in a weeks time you wont be new but other people will be on here looking for support from you too. Its great.

Hang in there and remember how good your going to feel on weigh in day.

I know I know I know before you all say it, but I gave in and ate!!! :( :cry::cry: Its been a really rough day and didn't help that it would be my cousins birthday today, hard to believe its nearly 3 years since she dropped dead of a massive heart attack! and whats scary is it was the weight that killed her and yet that doesn't seem to give me the kick in the arse I need :cry::cry:

It will be her 3rd anniversary on the 15th of May and for her I will lose at least 1 stone. Miss her so much it just hurts.

It does get easier with time ive had a hard week this week i knew i would coz its the totm but i got through it and you will do it too just get bk on track and forget what you ate its done now so dont beat yourself up over it we're human and we have our good and bad days and today was your bad day!
deb x

Thanks Deb, back to day 1 tomorrow and put today behind me.

Back