finished attack =D

sarahistanbul

Hey everyone...I have just completed 8 days of attack and lost 3.5kg which is around 7lb I think....so so happy!!!!

Thank you to everyone who has given me advice and recipe ideas...looking forward to the next stage of my journey :p

Well done thats great :)

well done sarah - that's a great start to dukan, you'll never have thought you could enjoy vegetables so much! good luck for cruise :)

im really looking forward to eating spinach on wednesday! i will have to restrain myself i think :D although im enjoying the diet so much im not missing anything! natural yoguhrt and sweetener is amazing

Cok iyi yaptin kiz :) Keep it up.Just finished attack myself and had also great success!Looking forward reading more. And greets to lovely Istanbul!

sağol Tridi...are you living in Turkey as well??? Greetings from a lovely warm and sunny Istanbul this morning =) have you started attack?

I have lived/travelled and worked in several places in Turkey for 2 years in 2000. Loved the time and miss it a lot at times :D

Yep finished attack on day 9 and have lost exactly 5 kg so far :D chuffed!

x

Off-topic addition

Me too (Turkey, not the weight loss)
I spent anything between 3 and 6 months every summer/year between 1997 and 2002 in a place called Çatalhöyük near Konya. I know Konya pretty well, but have also spent a fair bit of time in Ankara and Istanbul.
I was there as part of a team of Archaeologists excavating at Çatalhöyük.
Çatalhöyük Research Project
(I started that web site and the newsletter publications...)

Back