Finishing what I've started with SW!

KoKo88

Silver Member
Hello :)

I've recently lost just over 4st with the help of Cambridge Weight Plan. For a few reasons I am unable to carry on but I don't want to undo all my hard work!

So tonight I join Slimming World, I've done the plan a while ago and I know it works if I stick with it and exercise. I'm hoping to join a few exercise groups and meet lots of nice people along the way!

I think I'm about 16st5lbs - ish I would like 6lbs off for my next weigh in which will be next Saturday as I'm on holiday next week! Hoping that all the exercise will help me with a good first weigh in!!

This is me now 472869_10152743688430467_92787693_o.jpg
Hopefully I'll notice a difference in a month from now

Been to my first group - it was nice and small which I liked! The consultant is lovely too.

Hoping for 7lbs off next Saturday when I get weighed!

Day 1 - EE

Breakfast
Fruit Salad (grapes, apple, banana)
Muller Light

Lunch
Homemade Leek & Potatoe Soup
Wholemeal roll HEXB
Ham
Lettuce
Tomatoes
Mayo 1TBS 2Syns

Dinner
5% Mince
Chopped Tomatoes
Tomatoe Puree
Kidney Beans
Onion
Chilli Powder
Rice
Side Salad

Snacks
Snack a Jacks 4.5Syns
Muller Light
Small bowl of soup
Apple
Reeses Cup 7SYNS
2 Starburst 2SYNS

15.5SYNS

Last edited:
Well day 1 is over!

Will be making my meals a bit bigger tomorrow as I was hungry today!

Day 2 (Rough Plan!)

Breakfast -
Wholemeal Roll HEX
Ham
2x Eggs
Beans
Mushrooms

Lunch -
Left over Chilli and rice
Cheese HEX
Salad

Dinner -
Mince Pie (Free)
Green Beans

Snack -
Muller Light
Fruit
Kit Kat Chunky 13SYNS
2 Starburst 2SYNS

15SYNS

Last edited:
I've got to be organised otherwise I won't eat because I'm not sure what I can have! Once I get the hang of it I can stop being so obsessive lol.

We're on holiday on Monday so no plans apart from packing and dropping the animals off. Holiday is self catering so need to order a SW friendly shop for Monday morning. Have you got any plans?

Teaching tonight so going to look forward to my fruit and yoghurt when I get in, yum yum!

I've got to be organised otherwise I won't eat because I'm not sure what I can have! Once I get the hang of it I can stop being so obsessive lol.

We're on holiday on Monday so no plans apart from packing and dropping the animals off. Holiday is self catering so need to order a SW friendly shop for Monday morning. Have you got any plans?

Teaching tonight so going to look forward to my fruit and yoghurt when I get in, yum yum!

Ohhh a holiday :) that will be nice and self catering means you can stay on plan and lose weight while on holiday.

After doing a vlcd it feels like so much food and my stomachs shrunk too. Did you have a large weight gain after stopping the vlcd?

I shall be out clubbing in town on saturday just diet coke for me tho.

Im following all red days as they work best for me. Ive got my options hot chocolate made with almond milk trying to use up the massive amount of milk I got to have as a hea for later after karate with an alpine light bar yum

I'm hoping too! I was going to wait until I got back but I need to do this now and not next week or the week after!

I gained 7lbs in 5 days! 3 of those I was child-free and away so had 3 very heavy nights out which resulted in a few kebabs! I'm not surprised lol! If I can get that off over the next two weeks I'll be quite happy.

I'm going to give a few red days a go once I've had a chance to read the book properly as the consultant only talked about EE. In the meantime I'm going to stick with EE, though I do want to cut down on carbs once I've got my head round it all. I feel like having carbs over 3 meals is a bit too much, but it works for some people!

I was talking to my mum about it last night (went out for a after work diet pepsi!) and I think EE is great if you are strict with portion control and don't snack on free foods too freely. I know somebody who used to make a batch of pasta in the morning and snack on it throughout the day and it did kind of work for her, but to me pasta is a main meal and not a snack? I guess VLCD did teach me something!

Day 3

Breakfast
Ham salad roll
Mayo 2SYNS
Apple

Lunch
Left over mince/carrots/parsnip/swede/onion
2 New potatoes
Salad

Dinner
Turkey meatballs 4SYNS
Passata
Mushrooms
Onion
Pepper
Garlic
pasta

Snacks
Snack a jacks 4.5SYNS
2 lollies 2SYNS
Muller Light
Grapes
Banana

12.5SYNS

Last edited:
Day 3 over with!

I'm running out of food despite my shopping arriving Wednesday morning - Think I may need to up my shopping budget a little!

I didn't make smash pizza as I had turkey mince to use so will give the pizza a go tomorrow evening, it's curry on Sunday. I was told a few iceland bits were low syn/free so I popped and got some burgers from there today to have whilst we're away. I don't really want to be cooking constantly so quick meals are a must! Also going to give the Tesco pulled pork a try.

Meatballs were a big hit with the little people as was last nights tea! They seem to be enjoying it as much as me!

Any suggestions welcome!

Day 4 (Actual)

Brunch
2 slices of bread HEX
Ham
Salad
Mayo 2SYNS
Snack a jacks 4.5SYNS

Dinner
Smash pizza base
Pasatta
Mushrooms
Peppers
Onion
Mozzarella HEX
Lettuce
Tomato
Cucumber
Spring onions
Few SW spicy wedges

Snacks
Muller Light
Apple
Freddo 5SYNS

11.5SYNS

Last edited:
Day 4

Another great foodie day done! I feel great, and the kids are enjoying the food. My 3 yr old asked for lettuce on his sandwich for lunch?!

Just going to take the dog out for a quick walk then settle down and watch The Voice, fun Saturday night!

Back