Fiona's baby diaries.....

Hi all seems to have gone quiet on the Isobel front never mind x

That's a shame hun but I'm sure she won't keep u waitin 2 much longer! :fingerscrossed: x

Good luck Fiona, I've been reading your diary and think you're doing a great job. Hope that baby put's in an appearance soon.
My babies are teenagers now, but I still remember what it's like when they seem to take forevr ro arrive. Both mine were over due by 2weeks; they were like elephant pregnanacies!
Take care xx

Thanks for the note, it sure does suck when they go over thankfully with Imogen it was winter and I was fairly comfy now with Isobel the heat is mucking me up somewhat!!! X

Im only 29 weeks and the heat is killing me hows it gonna be like in july when baby is due! All my other babies were winter babies x
Do you still have your period type of pain x

Aw shame fingers s crossed its easy for you :) it's not as bad as it was no. Gutted thought today was the day :( x

Little girls are stubborn, both my daughter were overdue but my son was born on his due date x

My daughter 12 days over and so far we on day 6 with this one :) I was 3 weeks early for my mom and I was hoping my girls would be the same :(

That's weird I've been gettin period type pains all day and I'm only 32wks, midwife didn't seem concerned. Good luck to u and I hope ur baby comes soon its mo fun being over due, my 1st was 10days late.. Frustrating but kinda handy as I was due Xmas day lol. X

That's weird I've been gettin period type pains all day and I'm only 32wks, midwife didn't seem concerned. Good luck to u and I hope ur baby comes soon its mo fun being over due, my 1st was 10days late.. Frustrating but kinda handy as I was due Xmas day lol. X

Lol with my 1st was due 23rd dec. husband was convinced shed show up at Christmas lunch. Last time I called my midwife she yelled at me for trying to do too much I guess she's not a mom herself lol x

image-1626235021.jpg

41 weeks. Excuse the crabby pjs girls :)

Breakfast toast with low fat spread honey
Lunch pitta pizza
Dinner chicken pasta salad

H ex a milk cheese
H ex b toast

Syns muller pudding 10 spread 3 honey 2 jelly 1 light cream 1 (17)

Did 30 mins on bike = 300kcal.

Was gonna do Pilates as well but I feel too tired so just kicking back gonna have a nice shower later and attempt to paint my toenails lol x

Last edited:
Breakfast Weetabix
Lunch roll with chicken salad
Dinner chicken pasta salad

H ex a milk cheese
H ex b Weetabix roll

Syns Galaxy 15

Bike 30 mins x

Last edited:
Breakfast toast with Tom onion gravy
Lunch toasted ham cheese sandwich chips
Dinner spag Bol

H ex a milk
H ex b toast

Syns galaxy 15 chips 5 (20)

Not sure about exercise today cause of waiting for scan appt.

Last edited:
Breakfast toast with Tom onion gravy
Lunch
Dinner chilli rice salad (try it in the slow cooker today)

H ex a milk
H ex b toast

Syns galaxy 15

Not sure about exercise today cause of waiting for scan appt.

What are you having a scan for?? Hope everything is ok x

Feel a bit headachey today and to be honest a bit low after having doctors nurse sonography poking at me and I'm sore!! Please enough now :( x

Back