Fire questions at, and demand attention from KD Thread

Coley

Re-starter
Since KD's maintainance thread is closed...I'm a bit at a loss as to where to post.........

So here I go....I may be all on my own, but I talk to myself on threads anyway so who cares!!!

KD - is it possible to have cucumber sticks and cottage cheese?....I keep thinking the cottage cheese will fall off. Do you even like cottage cheese? Does it matter really that its the lower fat stuff, you can get less than 5%, less than 2%. I can't taste the difference!!

I need to go and do revision.....I shall be back to talk at you more soon.

xx

:rotflmao:

Aren't you a little treasure :) You have really helped pull me out of my black spot this last couple of days. You little cherub you;)

Not quite ready to change my mood thingy...but getting there.

Right. Important questions need serious answers
KD - is it possible to have cucumber sticks and cottage cheese?...
It is possible. They sit very nicely in the fridge, though the cucumber sticks are better off in the salad compartment.

It is more usual to put the cottage cheese on a shelf.
I keep thinking the cottage cheese will fall off.
Yes, this does happen.

Top tip from KD: place cottage cheese further back on shelf. It also helps if you keep it in the container. Spreading it over the shelf makes the bottom of other items mucky and is not to be recommended.
Do you even like cottage cheese?
Only spread on mars bars. Actually, I haven't tried that, but I should imagine it would be more palatable that way. 2nd thoughts........maybe not.
Does it matter really that its the lower fat stuff, you can get less than 5%, less than 2%
I would go for the 100% fat. In fact, lard makes a very suitable substitute.
I can't taste the difference!!
Ahhh, go for the lower one then. In fact, why not go for something with 0% fat, calories, protein or carbs.
2nd top tip from KD: Throw cottage cheese out, wash container. Fill container with pure oxygen, and enjoy.

Exercise raises the oxygen levels in your brain. By taking in pure oxygen, you can skip the exercise.:cool:

Could have been worse!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I think I made sense...I think I was gibbering on about how the more you whack your chatterbox down the weaker it gets....kinda like hairs? the more you pluck them the weaker they get? Does that make sense?:confused:

They sit very nicely in the fridge, though the cucumber sticks are better off in the salad compartment.

It is more usual to put the cottage cheese on a shelf

:confused::confused::confused:

Only spread on mars bars. Actually, I haven't tried that, but I should imagine it would be more palatable that way.

KD not like cottage cheese? :(

In fact, lard makes a very suitable substitute.

I'll remember to mention that to my peeps on AAM. excellent.:clap:

2nd top tip from KD: Throw cottage cheese out, wash container. Fill container with pure oxygen, and enjoy.

But I'm huuuuuungggggggggggggggrrrrrreeeeee!!!!

Exercise raises the oxygen levels in your brain. By taking in pure oxygen, you can skip the exercise.:cool:

Doesn't Michael Jackson do that? He's quite skinny.

Oooooooough KD!!!!!!! I ordered my munchies for 1000 plan....are you proud?? Can I have a sticker?!:D

xx

I think I made sense...I think I was gibbering on about how the more you whack your chatterbox down the weaker it gets....kinda like hairs? the more you pluck them the weaker they get? Does that make sense?:confused:
:confused::confused::confused:
Very true. Makes perfect sense to me..

KD not like cottage cheese?
It's okay. Nothing to write home about. Just prefer other things.
But I'm huuuuuungggggggggggggggrrrrrreeeeee!!!!
1/10 for spelling. First two letters right...rest needs attention.

Oooooooough KD!!!!!!! I ordered my munchies for 1000 plan....are you proud?? Can I have a sticker?!:D

xx

Oh...
welldone.gif

You know I don't do stickers though;) Okay..I do have a couple hanging about. Would you like 'played well today' (with a piccie of a keyboard) or 'excellent practice this week' (with a cartoon piccie of a recorder player)? That's the choice I'm afraid :D

Very true. Makes perfect sense to me..

It's okay. Nothing to write home about. Just prefer other things.

1/10 for spelling. First two letters right...rest needs attention.

Oh...
welldone.gif

You know I don't do stickers though;) Okay..I do have a couple hanging about. Would you like 'played well today' (with a piccie of a keyboard) or 'excellent practice this week' (with a cartoon piccie of a recorder player)? That's the choice I'm afraid :D

Can I have the 'played well today' please? It will remind me of my poor Korg-covered-in-ironing keyboard. I like stickers :D

I also like the funny twirly thing....think I may need a master class for those funny things too....since I have the quotey quotey multi-quotey thing down :cool:

Have you plucked that chatterbox today??? Not sure if it'll catch on. Oh well, its my phrase and I like it.

My spelling was fine.....what are you on about? my keyboard got stuck and ...erm....the Y wasn't working at that point. okay???? :mad: I've got a degreeeeeeeee, I am a genius. *cough* yup.

To re-phrase my very important question for you: is it possible practically to use cottage cheese as a dip and cucumber as the dippers? or when doing this is the cottage cheese just fall off because of lumpyness?:confused:

xx

Can I have the 'played well today' please? It will remind me of my poor Korg-covered-in-ironing keyboard. I like stickers :D

Carefully peels sticker off kiddos book and places it on Coley's forehead

There ya go:)

Have you plucked that chatterbox today???

Ahhh yes. Chatterbox doesn't visit very often these days. Chatterbox is finding me very boring so stays away most of the time :D

Not sure if it'll catch on. Oh well, its my phrase and I like it.

Ummm. Can't see it being a best seller along with Dr Phil or anything. Still....good analogy.
I've got a degreeeeeeeee, I am a genius. *cough* yup.

LOL. Don't be flippant about it though. Bloomin' good achievement! So what are you going to do with it?

To re-phrase my very important question for you: is it possible practically to use cottage cheese as a dip and cucumber as the dippers? or when doing this is the cottage cheese just fall off because of lumpyness?

Oh I see! I thought you meant could you put them together...as in where you place them in the fridge ;)

Yeah..I would think it would fall off (not that I'm an expert). Easier with celery as you have the groove.

I used to like celery stuffed with philly. Now I have it naked:cool:

Carefully peels sticker off kiddos book and places it on Coley's forehead

There ya go:)

:D:D:D:D:D but I thought they were just lurking...don't want to be stealing stickies...thats not nice. :(

Ahhh yes. Chatterbox doesn't visit very often these days. Chatterbox is finding me very boring so stays away most of the time :D

I live in hope!!!:D mine is telling me to eat quorn sausages and bbq sauce...odd. I'm not a veggie.

Ummm. Can't see it being a best seller along with Dr Phil or anything. Still....good analogy.

You mark my words....when I write my amazing "Have you plucked your chatterbox today" best seller that cures obseity you will sorry!!

LOL. Don't be flippant about it though. Bloomin' good achievement! So what are you going to do with it?

It qualifies me for nowt....think I will put it on my cv beside my publication and swanky other qualifications. see if they fancy employing me somewhere that isn't Sky.

Oh I see! I thought you meant could you put them together...as in where you place them in the fridge ;)

cheeky sod.

Yeah..I would think it would fall off (not that I'm an expert). Easier with celery as you have the groove.

I used to like celery stuffed with philly. Now I have it naked:cool:
[/QUOTE]

naked celery..........erm.....that sounds a bit odd. T'is nice in soup, but all alone with nothing? may have to try just in case.

xx

It qualifies me for nowt....think I will put it on my cv beside my publication and swanky other qualifications. see if they fancy employing me somewhere that isn't Sky.

Serious now. What are you really planning to do with it? Guess you've finished uni now - except for the exams. So what about after. Surely not going to settle for Sky.

My niece is a criminal psychologist. She's a weirdo, but I bet it's fascinating.

naked celery..........erm.....that sounds a bit odd. T'is nice in soup, but all alone with nothing? may have to try just in case.

xx
Let's just say, it's an 'acquired' taste :D

I must admit im very impressed with both of your usages of multi quote and quote editing.

I think you both can have your "multi-quote degrees" now!

Pierce

I'm well pleased with my little protege! Go to the top of the class Coley!

PS I love celery naked ..... oh did you not mean eating it without wearing clothes KD???! Must be another one of my perversions!!!!! ;) ;) ;)

Serious now. What are you really planning to do with it? Guess you've finished uni now - except for the exams. So what about after. Surely not going to settle for Sky.

Jeez.....are you mad? Stay at Sky...take me anywhere but. It makes people grumpy - I've been amongst the day-shift, they are evil.

My niece is a criminal psychologist. She's a weirdo, but I bet it's fascinating.

now you see.......that would be fun, apart from it involves more Uni stuff. Also it depends how well you do in your degree...pretty much a 2:1 min, and I dunno about that. I'm not slagging me off, but I'd be chuffed with a 2:2.

I'd like a bit of time off, go work overtime at Sky to clear overdraft, pay for graduation endowment thingie we have to pay up here and student loan.

I see no point in sorting to do a course or whatever when I have no passion to go and do it. I did psychology cause I liked it at school (got to do it distance learning). When I get bored I might go look at a graduate scheme, get fast tracked into being a manager or something. Don't think I'd ever want to be a full time CDC.

All I really know is that primary teaching isn't for me. Never been pressured into it, neither was my brother but he likes the small ones. I'm not rebelling....I just don't like the small annoying ones about 5-11, although the very small ones aren't so bad. I'm sure it's different if they are your own?

'acquired' taste

You're just trying to say its minging aren't you? but you got used to it.

KD - name me your top 10 foods at this moment. I'm interested....is celery there?
xx

I must admit im very impressed with both of your usages of multi quote and quote editing.

Thank you Pierce
Proud.gif
:D

PS I love celery naked ..... oh did you not mean eating it without wearing clothes KD???! Must be another one of my perversions!!!!! ;) ;) ;)

Oh yes! Must take celery's clothes off first otherwise you get bits inbetween your teeth. Oh...unless you mean I need to take my clothes off.

Aha...great idea for you Coley. Take clothes of before eating cucumber with CC. Then if CC falls off, you can just do a wipe :)

When I get bored I might go look at a graduate scheme, get fast tracked into being a manager or something. Don't think I'd ever want to be a full time CDC.

Well at least you have something worthwhile behind you.
I just don't like the small annoying ones about 5-11, although the very small ones aren't so bad. I'm sure it's different if they are your own?

The very small ones are terrifying. Try going through the nursery carring a boomwhackers. :rolleyes: They don't leave me alone!

Besides. Really hard to skip when they are holding the ends of the rope. I need to shrink :D

KD - name me your top 10 foods at this moment. I'm interested....is celery there?
xx

I'll do that. Got a student coming in a min. Will be back later.

I think you both can have your "multi-quote degrees" now!

Pierce
I have 2 degrees!! woot woot!!!!:D

I'm well pleased with my little protege! Go to the top of the class Coley!

Ta Bev...I would have never worked it out myself....pushing buttons never occurred to me.

You eat celery naked? nudie rudie.

Oh yes! Must take celery's clothes off first otherwise you get bits inbetween your teeth. Oh...unless you mean I need to take my clothes off.
Celery has clothes? thought celery was just celery, not celery in a frock. I don't think I've ever undressed celery whilst making soup. oh dear.

Aha...great idea for you Coley. Take clothes of before eating cucumber with CC. Then if CC falls off, you can just do a wipe :)

Have you met my parents? we have aprons. Durrrr!!! Think maybe if you ate cottage cheese and cucumber nudie, family would feck off out the house for a while - good tactic there. I'd just be nudie for myself, thats no fun and pointless!

Try going through the nursery carring a boomwhackers.

whats a boomwhacker?? is that like the hammers you get in Whack attack??!! I like them.

Besides. Really hard to skip when they are holding the ends of the rope. I need to shrink :D

Evil children, making it bothersome for KD to skip.

While you're at it KD, can you make me a nice list of your top 10 foods pre-skinnyness. I'd like to compare your pieness to my pieness.:D

xx

So there was celery reduced from 79p to 19p in my local Sommerfield. (jealous KD?:rolleyes:) and so I bought it.

Am having some cottage cheese mixed with tiny bit of mild curry powder and celery.

Not convinced....it belongs in soup. Not to be eaten alone. yuk.:jelous:

Sommerfield had no cucumber!! :eek:I was soooooooo sad, but Lidl did so it was all ok. So quite happily sitting eating cucumber and cottage cheese with curry powder.:D

Well done Coley - and as both have high water content, you'll be weeing all night!!

Quite the little bargain hunter aren't you as well??!!

Ta Bev.....weeing all night? wonderful. Body seems to think it's put on a pound so far this week. It actually thought it put on 2lbs but I convinced it otherwise this morning.:cool:

So weeing combined with me forever being a good girl and eating only CD regulated food shall result in imaginary pound off!!! Oh and am drinking 5litres of water today just to make sure I'm not retaining water.

LOVE bargains....sucked into buying so much rubbish because of them. After all, if it's cheap it doesn't have that many calories? :confused: totally warped thinking there.

Feel rather full now, what a weirdo. Had a few bites of celery and some cucumber and still have 75g of cottage cheese still to have and another ration......and I'm full? weird.

xx

:wavey:Wow, a thread to talk to KD, this is so cool, why didnt I think of that, I was lurking today hoping for a glimpse, but to no avail, and then I find this:clap:

So any way, would love the top 10 foods.

As for celery, blurgh, still cant manage it, cottage cheese, mmmmmmmmm especially with pineapple, I am so addicted to that, with mini ryvitas at the mo too worcester sauce flavour. Try it, its bloomin lovely.

Thanks for the thread Nicole, I have missed my KD fix, and KD, hope you are feeling better, I miss ya x

:wavey:Wow, a thread to talk to KD, this is so cool, why didnt I think of that, I was lurking today hoping for a glimpse, but to no avail, and then I find this:clap:

So any way, would love the top 10 foods.

As for celery, blurgh, still cant manage it, cottage cheese, mmmmmmmmm especially with pineapple, I am so addicted to that, with mini ryvitas at the mo too worcester sauce flavour. Try it, its bloomin lovely.

Thanks for the thread Nicole, I have missed my KD fix, and KD, hope you are feeling better, I miss ya x

You think maybe I should change the title to "Fire questions at, and demand attention from KD Thread"? :D

I think she is off with a student just now.....how rude. She's not allowed a life...she's neglecting her thread!!

I'm hoppiting up to 1000 just now, so no ryvitas for meeeeee. Are ryvitas crisp breads? :confused:

xx

Back