• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

First compliment...

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
I was getting into my car to go home & a work colleague asked if I could give them a lift... I said "Sure... you look amazing, the world's your oyster... go for it !" :D

Seriously... compliments are ace (even if I'm useless at accepting them :eek:) Go you ! :D x

LMAO -That's bad. That's very bad. lol
I was really sat here thinking, 'did he give them a lift or not?!' lol.

Durrrrrrr!

tafflass

Silver Member
i had a few today.ppl noticing i've lost weight from my face,shoulders/chest and bum.feels good x

Oh ya lucky duck! Off your bum and all?! OH I long for the day! lol

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
Oh ya lucky duck! Off your bum and all?! OH I long for the day! lol
Nowt wrong with a good bum ;)

[youtube]xvE3SkiYqlU[/youtube]

thanks blackrose for sticking up for me with bill k (ithink his name) over the
"people" he should read the thread in full - it was howdy that got me in trouble -:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: - men always get me into trouble!!!!
LOVE MUNCHIES

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
awwww bless ya....

come here you....

thanks howdy - bad 8 hour shift done - feel like s--* and it thursday night should be out and about - feel like a "chinky" - thats chinese round my parts - i mean where i live - nothing else - you got me in trouble you are a bad boy!!!! keep me smiling though -

thanks blackrose for sticking up for me with bill k (ithink his name) over the
"people" he should read the thread in full - it was howdy that got me in trouble -:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: - men always get me into trouble!!!!
LOVE MUNCHIES
LOL - I dont think you were in trouble were you munchies? Bill's a joker like aul' Howdy here. Still..boys are smelly and they are trouble makers!!!;)

Nowt wrong with a good bum ;)

[youtube]xvE3SkiYqlU[/youtube]
LMAO! Cheeky video!
i quite agree! There's nothing like a nice bum. And mine's is nothing like a nice bum! :D :D

what a lovely compliment :) and there will be many more to come!

I was getting into my car to go home & a work colleague asked if I could give them a lift... I said "Sure... you look amazing, the world's your oyster... go for it !" :D

Seriously... compliments are ace (even if I'm useless at accepting them :eek:) Go you ! :D x
That is just the start of the compliments! Well done you and enjoy them! Roll on a 12 stone you at uni!!!

Thanks sooo much Scotsmist and Sarah! I do need them at the minute because although I feel brilliant, slimmer, and clothes are getting looser, the scales dont seem to be budging! I'm gonna hide them outta the way because I know I can't notlose weight on this so no point in disheartening yself by what is actually irrelevant numbers. :D

Yer spot on Sarah! Roll on 12 stone uni Roisin! :D

Bring on the compliments I say - well shortly hopefully anyway!!!