First compliment...

BlackRose

Gold Member
My sister who I haven't seen in a couple of weeks said 'well chick, you can already see the difference!'.

Now it's not much but it's reminded me of what's to come and kept me going another wee while! LOL

I do love compliments. ;)

I was getting into my car to go home & a work colleague asked if I could give them a lift... I said "Sure... you look amazing, the world's your oyster... go for it !" :D

Seriously... compliments are ace (even if I'm useless at accepting them :eek:) Go you ! :D x

LMAO -That's bad. That's very bad. lol
I was really sat here thinking, 'did he give them a lift or not?!' lol.

Durrrrrrr!

Heh, compliments are awesome & I'm sure you'll soon be getting loads more! Make a habit of seeing people you've not seen in a while ;-)

Hannah

i had a few today.ppl noticing i've lost weight from my face,shoulders/chest and bum.feels good x

Oh ya lucky duck! Off your bum and all?! OH I long for the day! lol

Oh ya lucky duck! Off your bum and all?! OH I long for the day! lol

Nowt wrong with a good bum ;)

[youtube]xvE3SkiYqlU[/youtube]

thanks blackrose for sticking up for me with bill k (ithink his name) over the
"people" he should read the thread in full - it was howdy that got me in trouble -:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: - men always get me into trouble!!!!
LOVE MUNCHIES

yeah - howdy - look at the "just bought a dress" thread from page 1 on - you got me in trouble with bill - dont think iam loved anymore sado i am

awwww bless ya....

come here you....

hug.jpg

thanks howdy - bad 8 hour shift done - feel like s--* and it thursday night should be out and about - feel like a "chinky" - thats chinese round my parts - i mean where i live - nothing else - you got me in trouble you are a bad boy!!!! keep me smiling though -

thanks blackrose for sticking up for me with bill k (ithink his name) over the
"people" he should read the thread in full - it was howdy that got me in trouble -:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: - men always get me into trouble!!!!
LOVE MUNCHIES

LOL - I dont think you were in trouble were you munchies? Bill's a joker like aul' Howdy here. Still..boys are smelly and they are trouble makers!!!;)

Nowt wrong with a good bum ;)

[youtube]xvE3SkiYqlU[/youtube]

LMAO! Cheeky video!
i quite agree! There's nothing like a nice bum. And mine's is nothing like a nice bum! :D :D

what a lovely compliment :) and there will be many more to come!

Hi Blackrose

Those compliments will keep coming as well and they do motivate you to another week! They are great!!!!!!!

You are doing brilliantly!

I was getting into my car to go home & a work colleague asked if I could give them a lift... I said "Sure... you look amazing, the world's your oyster... go for it !" :D

Seriously... compliments are ace (even if I'm useless at accepting them :eek:) Go you ! :D x

That is just the start of the compliments! Well done you and enjoy them! Roll on a 12 stone you at uni!!!

Thanks sooo much Scotsmist and Sarah! I do need them at the minute because although I feel brilliant, slimmer, and clothes are getting looser, the scales dont seem to be budging! I'm gonna hide them outta the way because I know I can't notlose weight on this so no point in disheartening yself by what is actually irrelevant numbers. :D

Yer spot on Sarah! Roll on 12 stone uni Roisin! :D

Bring on the compliments I say - well shortly hopefully anyway!!!

Back