first day back going well..........

tsweety81

.hi all so i totally fell off the wagon for the last week or so. today i got back on trcak after feeling really bad last night knowing i had let myself down again and that i could be another 3-4 lbs lighter by now. anyway had a banana shake for brekkie and not long done a 20 min jog. my holiday is now only 21 weeks away tomoro so gotta get my head togeva. good luck to everyone xxxxxxxxxx

Well done you, and good luck. I'm back on it again- I never really stopped, I just ate extra stuff like an idiot. I need to find my motivation again!

Oh gosh yes, I've considered Atkins, Idiot Proof diet, Dukan, Primal/Paleo etc but the idea of starting buying food again right now, half way along..... I have nothing at home now, I have just ingredients like flour etc plus some pickled gerkins! I need to be on this for a while longer else I'll starve to death :D

.hi all so i totally fell off the wagon for the last week or so. today i got back on trcak after feeling really bad last night knowing i had let myself down again and that i could be another 3-4 lbs lighter by now. anyway had a banana shake for brekkie and not long done a 20 min jog. my holiday is now only 21 weeks away tomoro so gotta get my head togeva. good luck to everyone xxxxxxxxxx

I am the same - was doing so well but then cooking and making cakes with the children at the weekend i haven't been able to get back on track not gone over board but eatting ...mainly as i couldn't drink water on tuesday due to giving a presentation i didn't want to keep running to the loo so i had a boots lunch why !!?? - hmm well tomorrow it is then ,
well done you for not given up , the warmer weather will help lets hope the sun stays out !! xx

Back