first day back on green hows this look????

kymsey

On a journey !
Breakfast 2 x ww bread with tinned toms and mushroom
Lunch jacket potatoe and beans (no butter)
Tea sw chips, egg and mushy peas
water - lots
milk for coffee
hows that look?? thanks xxxx

That looks to me like one HEA and one HEB. You're allowed two on Green, so don't deprive yourself!

TBH it doesnt look like you are eating a lot!
Maybe not have potatoes at both meals and use a different free food instead. And I would be adding a lot more superfree foods. What about snacks and syns? :)

Yeah, only superfree are toms and mushrooms at breakfast. It used to just b EE that youbwere expected to do 1/3 superfree, but most c's suggest it on all plans now! :eek:)

Yeah, when I re-started I was being a geek, and sat thru the new members talk. C stressed importance of 1/3 superfree. Have since notice a few posts hanging round on here saying similar things!

More SF can only be a good thing can't it!

:)

Just looked in the plan booklet, and on green page it refers you to the superfree foods page (same one as is used for extra easy) which states you should aim for 1/3 superfree.

Any C's out there who can clarify?!

:)

I guess it's ever been an issue - as a vegetarian I eat mostly from the superfree foods anyway. Now that really is extra easy.

thanks for all your replies, i will take all this on board so thanks once again to you all. I did have about 4 syns i forgot to list but i shall take a look at more superfree xxx

Back