First day....fit by 50

Yeehah.....just had a sneaky weigh and I'm into the 12s.........only just, but I am feeling so good, the corner has been turned and I'm starting to notice a change. Have been walking more, I know that's what helps nudge the scales!

You're doing great - well done! :D

I've been on Exante since January, and have had quite a lot of hair loss.......dramatically so at one point. It has improved now though, which is good.

For me, the weight loss is worth the hair issue as I'm sure that will resolve itself over time :)

Not been on in ages, had a stall and feeling really demotivated, however have been 100% and the weight is coming off even if it is slower than I'd hoped for. So weigh in today and 3lbs in the last fortnight, just have to keep going I suppose. Hope you guys are all hanging in there........xxx

Well......week 7 and i have been 100% except for the odd mini babybel i have in the evening when i feel a craving for something savoury! I am losing again and feel really great, probably not as much energy as i would like but still managing to work and go out out for an evening walk with the dog. The water i drink all day is a huge help i feel, and my unhealthy relationship with caffeine has ended, the odd coffee is a real treat now instead of an essential part of my day.....no more caffeine cravings! So another 3lbs off taking my loss in 7 weeks to 23lbs .....almost half way to target. I go to Berlin in 4 weeks for my 50th birthday and aim to be off plan for a week while i'm there, but will get straight back on it when i get home and keep going until i hit target....hopefully sometime in december. I am having a bar at 12 (brunch) shake at 4ish and evening meal at 8ish (my faves are spag carb, the dahl pots, black bean pots and the burgers!!!) I,m in the groove now and am feeling confident that i can do this. Have also been exploring the mediterranean diet (Michael Mosely has been writing about this recently) for when i reach target.....i know that if i am eating the kinds of food i like i will be better prepared for maintaining in the long term, i'll look into doing the 5:2 method. I know i will have to plan ahead or i will slip straight back into my old habits of high carb rubbish with crazy blood sugar levels which cause me so much bother. Anyway that's it for now will keep posting as and when i feel the need for a wee bit motivation. Good luck everyone on this fabby diet, the results are there for us if we just keep going..xx

Well thats another week and another 3lbs loss. Having some extra protein this week....chilli prawns and chicken, it is such a treat and am savouring every mouthfull. Total loss to date.....25lbs. Hooorah!

Ok, another 3lbs off this week. Am now overweight instead of obese!!! 2 more weeks of exante, then a week off and then moving onto mediterranean diet. Bring on the food!!!

Have stayed on exante as i am not over confident about trying real food again.........gonna keep going to goal and take it from there! Lost 37lbs so far and am so pleased with the results, still feeling good!!!!!

Back