first day of JUDDD!

Lady, get some milk inside you at least! You can't kick the ass of your metabolism on so few calories xx

Agreed. How about some nuts? Cheese?

Lily said:
Agreed. How about some nuts? Cheese?

How about a gu key lime pie ;)

Honestly then I'm onto a handful of cashews and peanut butter and celery for supper.

I've kicked milk. Can't say I'm craving it like a demonic milk monster like I was before either! I'm still having a touch of cream but apparently your insulin response to cream is different, I don't go mad if I dont get a coffee with cream these days!

fizzyfluff said:
Check out the two healthy ladies. I nominate wine!!!!

17 lost : 50 to goal

Hahaha!!! I nominate wine too! Makes you feel better! Wine + Gu Key lime pie = yum!

Ruth
X

How about a gu key lime pie ;)

Honestly then I'm onto a handful of cashews and peanut butter and celery for supper.

I've kicked milk. Can't say I'm craving it like a demonic milk monster like I was before either! I'm still having a touch of cream but apparently your insulin response to cream is different, I don't go mad if I dont get a coffee with cream these days!

Baileys would work then? :8855: LOL, JUDDD - the diet where you're practically forced to eat the most calorific food/drink you can think of... :D

I vote for Bailey's over ice cream.

I hope you have a better day tomorrow.

MinnieMel said:
I vote for Bailey's over ice cream.

I hope you have a better day tomorrow.

I don't drink otherwise I would be swigging cocktails by the pitcher.... My Husband can make a mean pitcher.... It's so odd Even my cart d ore is light vanilla, so 70 cals for 2 scoops! No fairs!
Anyway. In the end....
Nuts won. Pistachios, officially yummy. But tres salty!salty *******!

What did u decide to have in the end?!?

Wine and baileys and key lime pie and nuts and cheese and ice cream?

Hope so ;)

Ruth
X

bettiesrevenge said:
I don't drink otherwise I would be swigging cocktails by the pitcher.... My Husband can make a mean pitcher.... It's so odd Even my cart d ore is light vanilla, so 70 cals for 2 scoops! No fairs!
Anyway. In the end....
Nuts won. Pistachios, officially yummy. But tres salty!salty *******!

Sorry I posted at the same time!!!!

Glad you enjoyed them :D

Ruth
X

I had all of those and was waaayyyyy over of my UP DAY. I dId not even enter it all in MFP. I really need to track better.

Oh well, Down Today - detox!!!

I hope you have a good day, Nat!

Have a lovely day today!

Hope you're ok :)

Ruth
X

I... was waaayyyyy over of my UP DAY. I dId not even enter it all in MFP. I really need to track better.

Snap! (right down to not tracking it all in MFP :eek:)

Hope you're having a good day!

Hello everyone!

Today started on a positive note I had my morning coffee a belvitta and nothing then until way past lunch, which was fool hardy! I then had a total energy dump and stupidly coaxed myself back to life with 4 mini baby bel lights and a handful of tropical gums.

I came home and had a buckwheat pancake, then popped off the gym via sainsburys. bad move. Somehow I purchased mini cream scones and daim bar milka. Both have already been attacked. Bringing my net cals to an astonishing 700 on a DD.

I think I will continue with my up day but do the modified version i mentioned ( stopping at 6pm and taking cals eaten tonight into that calculation) to try and get the best DD I can on Friday.

bettiesrevenge said:
Hello everyone!

Today started on a positive note I had my morning coffee a belvitta and nothing then until way past lunch, which was fool hardy! I then had a total energy dump and stupidly coaxed myself back to life with 4 mini baby bel lights and a handful of tropical gums.

I came home and had a buckwheat pancake, then popped off the gym via sainsburys. bad move. Somehow I purchased mini cream scones and daim bar milka. Both have already been attacked. Bringing my net cals to an astonishing 700 on a DD.

I think I will continue with my up day but do the modified version i mentioned ( stopping at 6pm and taking cals eaten tonight into that calculation) to try and get the best DD I can on Friday.

700 is still great so well done, just draw a line under it and look forward To tomorrow :)

Think about what a proper binge would entail, for me it would be well over 2000 :)

Hope you're ok!

Ruth
X

It does take time to get used top the DD's and work out what works best for you, some like to eat regulary b.fast, lunch, tea etc and that works for them, what works for me is to wait until I get hungry to eat which can be late afternoon and sometimes I don't get hungry at all, I find that as soon as I have something it makes me more hungry, it really is trial and error the first few DD's to find out what works best for you x

Back