First day on Cambridge after doing lipotrim and returning from holidays!

I'm going to be bad and have a proper family meal. So shocking after me giving myself a talking to earlier! This has to be the last before next wigh in though. Just me, Mum, Dad, sis and my h2b. Will be good laugh though as we all get on well.

Well done to you so far.

No your dead right. Enjoy your dinner today and the get together and then you can start afresh again. Youll be grand. Drinks lots of water and youll be sorted

Hiya guys, sorry that you thought I was offended - dinna be daft. Trouble is I really have talked myself out of doing the Soul source now. I kind of think i should try healthy eating for a bit, as I have a few nights out etc coming up this month. Thats not to say I'll not be back on here within a few weeks wishing I had stuck to it! I will pop in now and again and see how your doing. I am going ty and follow a low carb diet with about 1000 cals. Talk to you soon girlies!
xxx

Hey!!! I was wondering where you'd got to!
Sure feel free to pop on and do your 1000kcal diet with us? completely up to you.

The best of luck hun with what you decide to do. You know your own body and whats best for you

Hi all
I wonder if you could help me please...
Im on day 1 of sole source cd, and ive got the headache from hell!!!
Had it all day, paracetamol is not shifting it.
I can hardly see to type this. Im feeling really sick too.
Is this normal, i really wanna stick with it. Is there anything else i can do, or does this last long? days? weeks?
Im new to this see. And i got a long way to go.. Donna xx

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Ive given in and eaten...... really p****d off with myself now, wanna eat more.
Headache was killing, kids moaning, was cooking there tea, when dishing up i picked!!!
Why do i do this to myself??? arghhhhhhh :wave_cry: Donna xx

Hi Donnamarie,

Dont worry! You can always start again tomorrow. Unfortunately you will feel like that for about 4 days and then your body gets back to normal. If you can bear it its well worth it

Thank you louise.
Im gonna stick with it.
It is hard, but yes im sure i can bear it, if it gets me where i wanna be then it's so worth it.
I had my first weigh in monday this week, and i still haven't managed to make it through the evening.. tea times are the hardest! :sigh:
Ive only got 3 days till monday evening for my weigh in, i cannot go with a gain or maintained in my 1st week!
I feel such a faliure... :sigh:
Thank you for your kind words.. are you sole source? how long?
Donna x

Yep Im Sole sourcing. Im on my 2nd week now. Dont feel bad. On my first day I made it till dinnertime then ordered a chinese!!

But Im on my best behaviour now. My losses seem to be slower than others. I lost 5lbs on my first week and my 2nd weigh in is on sunday morning. I did cheat and weigh myself last night and I had lost another 5lbs but tonight I weighed myself again and only lost 3lbs so Im not sure what the story is!

Chinese.. thats whats been on my mind in the past hour!
Well done on sticking with sole source and your losses :clap:
I am gonna just forget teatime 2day and keep going, i didnt eat much only a few mouthfulls! lol
But could of been much worse.
My headache is gone now 2 :) Donna xx

im on day three, and doing ok, no nibbles yet!! i had a headache the first day, but thats all, weighed myself and ive lost 4 pounds so far, weigh in is next thursday. Have found it ok so far, froze a banana carton and had that for tea, made a change from soup...cant say as i like the cappucino shake, yuk... and recommendations?

Hi leaz...
Well done on making it 3 days and congrats on your loss :clap:
I've only got choc shake, choc mint. I did try the choc orange but not sure about it..
I tried LL earlier this year and hated the soups! So thats kinda put me off trying them on cd.
What soups have you had and liked on cd?

HI donnamarie
have only tried the veg soup and spicy tomato, both were ok, nice to have something savoury for a change.Might try a different flavour for tea tonight!!can't wait...!!!Must say i do prefer the chocolate ones, i find if i use half a sachet at a time they are ok, and you feel as though you have had more...let me know how you are getting on, thanks

Hi leaz.... Thanks for your reply hun. :thankyou:

So far so good today for me! Just having a choc mint shake now.
Still cant face the soups... How do you make your soups, cause mine seem powdery and medicine like not like soup at all, thats why i cant face um!
But i do need too try cause i need to be s/s for a while and gonna need variety.
Im new to this site, but theres an add to buddies list.. can i add you hun? Then we can keep track of each other, hopefully it'll help me keep focused!!!
How much weight do you wanna lose? Well done on making it too day 4!!! woohoo!!! way to go!! :party0011: Donna xx

Hi Guys,

First time to log on today. How is everyone??

Leaz you seem to be doing really well. Day 5 today is it? How are you finding it then?

Donnamarie did you restart again today?? Dont worry about that slip last night its only natural.

Ive slipped a bit today. I had 2 slices of ham and a slice of cheese. Not too major a slip but still a slip all the same. Ive only had 2 cambridge so far today do you think i should have my third or if I have none will it balance out?

Hiya louise....
Yes i restarted again today.. feeling much better today, no headache still got one more pack too have.
Im not sure what you should do... I was thinking the same yesterday when i'd ate, but in the end i decided to have my pack.
As its 100% RDA in the packs for the day thought id best have it.
But im not sure if it was the right thing to do or not.
Louise hun.. can i please add you to my list (empty at mo lol) of buddies?
Not really sure what it means, but am guessing we can keep track of eachother, and that would really help me keep focused... Donna xx

Course you can chick. Im nearly always on here! I find this diet so hard a lot of the time. Im grand when Im in work during the week but the weekends are a nightmare. My DH has chicken out for his dinner and is making a stir fry and im so tempted to make some for me to :(
Ill try to resist as best I can.

Ive been on and off the scales all week and my weight is going up and down and up and down so I just hope I havent done much damage. Im drinking more water to try and flush it out.

My CDC is away for 3 weeks so I have to do my own WI. Its crap cos I think it was a bit of discipline having to go to see her. I had to order 3 weeks packs in advance and Im sick of the flavours I have already!

SOOO annoyed I could kick myself for picking. It wasnt much but still....

Thanks louise ive added you hun. Dont know what happens now but ive added you lol. This all new to me.
Im sure you can resist, just keep focused, not that im the best person to advise anyone lol!
Dont weigh nomore!! It'll only worry you, just wait till your weigh in.
Thats pretty tough that you have to wait 3weeks for your cdc hun.. is'nt there any other cdc's in your area you could pop in and weigh at?
I definetly need discipline me!!
What flavours do u like? dislike? Im struggling with trying new ones.
What about the bars? have you tried them? im really looking forward to them, i think it'll help me when i have them.. miss something to bite on lol! :) ( thanks for being my buddie!)

Hi Girls! How are you all doing?

Well, I made the most of Dad's birthday. I had a starter, main and cake! :party0051:Then tonight I have just munched chocolate and crisps! Aaaagggghhhh! Must get my butt in gear before my hols. The thought of a bikini is terrifying me at the mo!. :ashamed0005:

But also have some good news. Threw out my jeans I always wear as they are hanging off me and wore new, size 14s today! :party0049: Felt like a million dollars! It has encouraged me that I can get into my little wedding dress and be a gorgeous bride if I stick to this and stop being bad.

Hi Lucy,

Size 14!! Go you!! :party0038:
Cant wait till I drop a size! So glad you enjoyed the party. Its lovely to let your hair down and just not worry about it at all. If I were you Id restart on Monday at this stage!

Donnamarie I dont know what the buddy thing means either. The CDC's are very scarce in Ireland. Only 4 in the Leinster area so I just have to be good.

My boyfriend said he'll get rid of the scales after my official weigh in tomorrow cos Ive been on it again and theres a huge difference. Ive decided not to have my last foodpack for today cos I had the slices of meat and a slice of cheese so hopefully no damage will be done. Sitting here slugging my water (on 3rd Litre, had a cup of tea too). Ive just made a chicken stir fry for my boyfriend and probably poisoned him cos I was drewling :D

Ive just been counting up my dates and Im a bit confused. Im going away on the 5th October for 10 days and am building up to a 1000kcal week when Im there so the week before Im doing a 790. Ive one week on ssing left from tomorrow and supposed to do the 790 then. Is that not a week early or am I just being thick??

Back