First day on Exante (restarted after 1 year)

Hi everyone!

Im new here but just wanted to say Im starting back on exante TS today - just had my first shake- and was wondering if anyone else is just starting out too. I know I will need some moral support in the first few days as what I remember from last time was dreadful in days 3-4. I want to lost 3 stone minimum, possibly 4. If anyone wants to buddy up just give me a shout. Thanks:)

Thanks :) just looking to survive the first week then I will focus on the specifics in terms of weight i want to lose, dont want to overload myself with high expectations too soon. Well done on your weight loss so far

Social_Butterfly said:
Hi everyone!

Im new here but just wanted to say Im starting back on exante TS today - just had my first shake- and was wondering if anyone else is just starting out too. I know I will need some moral support in the first few days as what I remember from last time was dreadful in days 3-4. I want to lost 3 stone minimum, possibly 4. If anyone wants to buddy up just give me a shout. Thanks:)

Hi n welcome me also on day1 good luck xx

Hi and welcome! I started on Exante TS last Monday and can honestly say Im loving it. Struggled a bit for the first few days with hunger but the water soon kept that at bay, I dont even feel hungry anymore!
Good luck with your weight loss! x

Social_Butterfly said:
Hi everyone!

I started today if you'd like to buddy up.

I've done lighter life more than once, and at one point that lost 11st. I need to lose 5st now, and am waiting on the really bad part to start. I'm having coke zero though so at least my coke habit doesn't need withdrawing at the same time as the carbs.

Hi and thanks for your kind words. I know I will be ok once I get through day 3/4 which is when I felt ill last time. Serenity Velley - yes I would love to buddy up, I could do with some moral support haha.

I'll try to pop in every day, I have no doubt I'll need the same support!

Hang in there, I'll be having an early night i'm sure!

Me too! I've had a vanilla shake this morning and a mushroom soup not long ago. Kids are having yummy tea and its torture knowing I only have a soup or shake to look forward to. HOWEVER, I do remember getting to the point last time where I wasn't even hungry so its all about the will power I guess for the next few days until the routine is more bearable :) Good Luck1

Hi I'm on day 1 again too got 4 stone too loose lost 6 on cd but went back to my old ways :( anyway good luck hope we all get through unscathed x

Welcome to the Exante gang
I am on day one of a four week push - only one packet so far. I had forgotten the taste - not inspiring but it works.
Today I cleaned, washed, ironed, now Minimins.... water - 2 and 1/2 litres so far.
Its good to start when no work today - but I have to keep out of the kitchen...

All well so far...

GSQ

Its comforting to know we're all in the same boat. I know it will fly by once im in ketosis, just wishing the next few days away really especially as im back at work tomorrow and don't want to feel ill. However, im going to remain positive and think of the GOOD things, the prospects of losing all the weight for summer and feeling confident and happy again :)

SerenityValley said:
Feel starving at the moment. Just want to fast forward to day 4 lol. Glad I have tmrw off work.

Lol me tooo but hanging on !! As I really do not want to keep cheating lol does get easy

I'm about as "all or nothing" as they come, so cheating won't be an option for me. I know from experience, that I can't even cheat once without falling apart.

On ll, I managed to go from sept to april without cheating, though I had e benefit of it being so expensive that I had that incentive.

The wife is very supportive, though she hates this type of diet, as it makes me smelly, snippy, and down. But after a while I am ok (apparently I still smell though lol).

I've set myself 113 days as a target. I don't do time based weight targets anymore as the slightest loss less leaves me feeling negative. Now the only weight targets I set are aims without a date. The date I've set is not to reach a particular target but to give myself a about of a contract to achieve my aims. 113 days of abstinence will give me everything I want.

Good luck everyone!

How is everyone this morning? My last day off work and I'm doing ok. Very hungry, and feel a bit light headed.

Today should be easy though. Felt quite good last night, so expect more of the same tonight.

Nearing the end of day 2 - with an early night in sight. Am very hungry but doing ok.

Had strawberry and vanilla shakes today, and enjoyed both. The toffee bar was passable.

SerenityValley said:
Nearing the end of day 2 - with an early night in sight. Am very hungry but doing ok.

Had strawberry and vanilla shakes today, and enjoyed both. The toffee bar was passable.

Hi yes day 2 almost over !! I've got last choc shake to go hmm love the shakes !! Well done for getting through, I tink it's going to be an early nite for me as well !! Not really hungry but very bored. I always find wen I eat food my day flys by lol!! X

Back