First day on Lipotrim TFR - looking for a buddy

Hey all :)

Hope you're all having a good Tuesday!!

Lost 7lbs so very happy indeed yay xx

Mel well done!! You've done so well. Here's to week 2 - lots more shakes, gallons of water and a step closer to being slim! Xx

hi, i just started today so i will be interested to see ow you get on. day 1 nearly over!!

Dunno why but I messed up today :sigh: really need support to get back on the wagon!! So confused because had a great weight loss yesterday.

Not such a happy Wednesday!!

Mel, it's a common thing. You may find that after your great weigh in yesterday, your head thinks it deserves a treat after all that hard work! Just move on and get back to it. It gets easier to resist the longer you do it. I also found that some days were worse than others especially if TOTM was near. Let us know how you get on x x x

Thanks for that just trying to keep myself occupied atm, may go for a cycle in a bit to try and balance things and it's quite nice weather atm - hope that lasts! xx

Mel, don't give up, forget about your bad day and just get back to it tomorrow. You've done so well so far so just get up tomorrow and forget today ever happened! Come on you know you can do it! Xx

Hello - I am in the evening of day 3 and reading thru the posts to stop my brain from talking my mind into the fact it will be ok to have a little something to eat !! I have stuck to this perfectly for this long I do not wanna mess it up !! I am wondering how you know you are in ketosis and seeing as your all doing so well and a good couple of weeks ahead of me I was wondering if you can offer any words. I am also wondering if you really do stop feeling hungry when you go into ketosis coz I am actually looking forward to my shakes at the moment I cant imagine not really wanting one ? If this is the case then I should find this easier and manage to stay on it for a couple of months maybe ?? xx

Yep, you do stop feeling hungry, although you'll probably know when it your regular shake time :) After ketosis kicks in, you may still need to fight cravings - but that's all they are, your brain trying to trick you into starting to eat again. Sounds like you're doing well and have settled in already which is fab x x x

Thanks Teapot - I can't wait for the hunger to go coz I have the theory i won't think about food as much ?? I think it's out of habit i.e hubby leaves work, pops to shop, we watch a film etc i think of what to have to eat but I can see that's habit !!
But aswell as that at mo in my head there is a battle going on that it be ok to just have a little bit of protein to eat, then other side says why mess up the last 3 days and its only a couple of months out my life not forever !! It just seems everything is thinking about food today but hey ho is early bedtime and it be day 4 soon enough and I suppose that'd a different day with new challenges lol xxx

Aren't our heads such complex things lol? You should feel the hunger go either today or tomorrow. Not having the hunger demon helps so much and it's worth getting through these next few days and your first weigh in because it will be worth it :)

Thanks Teapot (0: can't wait to post saying I'm not feeling hungry (0: first weigh in Sat - it'll be 8 days so praying for at least 7lb xxx

Fingers crossed! :)

Just started on Lipotrim, in the first week. I did it several years ago, lost some weight but quit before I reached my goal. I then attempted many times to get back on it. I am really determined this time but I am finding it a little different. I remember after a few days not having an issue with hunger pains but this time I seem to. Thinking I need to keep busier. Drinking plenty of water, at least 2 litres, plus peppermint tea as well as the shakes. I know normally if I'm tired I seem to get hungrier than normal too so possibly naps would help. ;) When I feel tempted I come on here and read the boards so thank you all for posting your encouragement and experience, really helps!

Hi all - just started in Lt 2nd day today think the shakes are ok but the chicken soup is not at all gave it back to swap for more shakes- I'm drinking plenty of water but constantly running for the toilet and I get an odd feeling a bit like dry mouth ?? Anyone else??

Hi WWWP!!

You'll probably find your tastebuds will change. I also hated the soup when I started but ended up trying one months in and it was ok. Nice change to have something savoury after being on mostly chocolate only. Your bladder will settle down soon and handle the water better :) Dry mouth is common and helps with the water intake. Looking forward to your weigh in next week :)

Kay x x x

I'd recommend that all new starters give each flavour a try. Amazingly I found the chicken shakes awful at the beginning but went back to them and now really enjoy the at tea time when everyone else is eating! I guess it's just giving them all a try and doing what works for you x

Back