First day on SS

liz1987

Hey everyone,

So this is my first day of sole source! Loved the porridge and the broccolli soup, both were yummy!

I've got a banging head ache though :( But I've read from your experiences that this is quite normal?

How are everyone elses days going?

xxx

Well done on your 1st day!! Great news that you like the soup and porridge - it'll make a change from shakes :D
Headaches are quite normal and will go in a couple of days when you get into ketosis. Good luck :) xxxxx

thanks abfab for the support!

How are you getting on?

Just had mint choc shake for dinner but feel I might need something hot at dinner time tomorrow...

Hi, well done on almost reaching the end of day 1. I was lucky re headaches but I know from others it is very common. Make sure you drink lots of water.

Good luck x

Hiya :)
Yeah i'm ok. Had a blip last night but apart from that i've found CD to be relatively easy. The choc mint shake is gorgeous hot, as is the chocolate one and the choc orange :) Good luck for day 2! :) xx

Day 2 started :)

I'm feeling ok, stuck to SS 100% yesterday so quite proud of myself.

Felt a bit sick this morning when I got up but had some porridge and feel better :) trying to decide whether to have a soup or shake for lunch! Decisions decisions!

Hope everyone else is doing well!

hi thier,
its my first day today aswell im on ss+ with the 200cal meal. ive been trying to get back on track but today is the day where im so motivated strangly.

we can do thissssss

Yes we can do it! :)

Hello there, I'm on day 3 and feeling fab! Did have a slight headache last night but kept drinking water. The inspiration on here is so good, it really keeps you motivated. I have a friend who lost 3 stone in 7 weeks so that's my aim too, wooo hooo can't wait! Keep strong, it gets easier when you are into ketosis.

Off for another wee....!

All the best

hey there girlies :)

It's my first day on SS and so far going well

Keep posting and supporting and we'll soon be where we want to be! :)

Jacqui xxx

I've just started my first day, I didn't like the porridge at first, but got to like it. Something I've found from talking to people is everyone really recommends is drinking lots of water, I think it's over 4 pints/2 litres. And if you have a tetra pack or bar, add an extra half pint because they're so condensed. You're not adding water to them. I don't normally drink very much, and so think that it's going to be a struggle and I might end up with a few headaches. But trying to drink lots, so hopefully it'll help!

Back