First Day!

Samantha <3

I have just started today with my first shake which is not going down too well :( Its the vanilla one and its very sweet! Just hope the other flavours arn't as bad although ive heard they all taste very similar. Anyway im getting married in December and have nearly 2 stone to lose so im sticking to it no matter what! :)

Hi
Try adding a bit of coffee to your vanilla shake I found it a lot better.
Good luck I'm sure you'll do really well xx

Good luck :) The results you get will outweigh the dislike for some of the products! I've naughtily had a sneaky look on the scales this morning and I'm 6lbs down and I'm only on day 5! Just keep at it xxx

The vanilla and coffee are lovely warm. Im going to have my choc shake warm later. Felt like ive cheated today though by having a bar for dinner. Tasted like I was eating a proper choc bar! (Im cravinh choc today as you can tell !) X

I only have the vanilla hot with coffee. I use more water than the pack says. 100ml cold water then 200ml hot, add the pack and coffee and blend. Yum!

Hi, I'm on day 3 :)

I've already lost 4lb in two days. Can't wait to see if I lose again tomorrow
If u have the chocolate shakes try making it with hot water mixed with peppermint tea. It's like a hot Mint choc :)

Charliemae fantastic weight loss already my day 3 is tomorrow I'm going to have a naughty look on the scales.

Attempted the carbonara this evening and managed to add half the pot of chili flakes tried one mouthful and very unpalatable!! But the pasta was still hard does anyone else find this or tips to ensure its not?

Hi must keep going. I add 50mls more water and do it on the hot.the pasta softens and it feels like your cooking proper pasta. I also add a slice of ham. I know im probably not meant too but I do. I can stomach it that way better x

Back