First day

Mikey18

Hiya guys,

just a brief introduction, My names Michael, Im 18, Currently at University, decided to go on lipotrim a while ago after seeing what it did for my god father (fattothin - aka garry), but only made my way to the pharmacy yesterday

I found out about the forum from a friend of the family (fattothin)...yeah thats it really :p

had my first shake this morning, strawberry, from what i've been told thats the only nice one out of the lot, haha, for my tea i had the chicken soup, which suprisingly enough, tasted nice :)

first day seems to be easy enough, im dreading the next few though, been told they will really get me

thanks
Mike

Last edited:
Nice one kidda, I just lived on the chicken soup with all the illegal additives lol.
Stick it out and I promise it will work, when I was working away I use to have the strawberry, the others I couldnt manage!
Good luck youngun youll do alright.

SOUP +
paprika
cheyenne pepper
ground pepper
chilli powder
Garam masala
NO SALT
and you must hammer the water I know its a pain but you learn to live with it.

Good Luck Mikey, it's brilliant for you to do it now. I wish you all the best and come and chat to us girlies when ever you like :)

Hi Mikey, Welcome and the best of luck to you...Big Hugs!! :):)

Hello and welcome : )
Just stick with it and stick with the forum and you'll be grand. It's tough, but if I can do it, you can do it - there's nothing special about the people here, we've all tried and failed at 1000 diets in the past, and yet we are still doing this.
It's weird the way different people like different flavours...I personally don't like the strawberry much and love the chocolate and vanilla. But it seems pretty universal that they all seem to taste better as you go along!

thanks guys, think im gonna try some of the recipe thingys on the sticky :D
Garry, I added some pepper to the soup and almost choked, little bit of pepper got caught at the back of my tongue... badtimes :( lol
sound kinda interesting hehe

good luck to anyone everyone aswell (i forgot to say that in the first post :| )

and yes I will talk to you ladies :p hehe

thanks guys & gals
xx

Heya and welcome to this forum, :D
good luck with LT, it will fly by :p

Good luck Mikey, and welcome to the forum, keeping posting...helps keep you very positive...:)

hi mikey, welcome to the forum and good luck with your weight loss.

p.s. next time u see garry, will u give him a jab in the ribs from us all for all the cheek we have had to put up with over the last few months? LOL

hey, welcome to the forum and good luck with lt xx

Welcome I started on monday, yeah soups taste better with Tabasco or chilli powder, get a hand blender. (Sainsburys £4.89 for a basic one.) it sure improves them!!

Hiya all, wel today will be my second day on LT, yesterday wasnt 2 bad, but im back at work today...just hoping that the day will fly by and i wont be feeling to hungry while im working all day! Thought id wake up feeling starving, but im suprised that i dont, im just gonna have my lovely strawb shake for breakfast...mm yummy..lol:) When i was weighed i was shocked to see that i weighed nearly17 stone:cry:, but its a gud kick up the butt, i wud be happy to get back to 13 stone for now and then see where to go from there,:p. Well have a gud day everyone, catch ya later x

You have a good day too xxx

Good luck Mike, but LT is a great choice, you will do just fine and be amazed with the results. Hang in there and make a change for life!!

Hello shipmate, Welcome to the madhouse, you'll do fine, loadsa water all the time!

cheers guys, just woke up after a nightout (no alcohol) just made myself a vanilla drink, didnt taste too great at th first gulp but its starting to taste a bit better now..

had a talk about will power lastnight with drunken mates and friends, which helped a little, as one thing they said was
"if you can go on a nightout and only drink water, you can do this diet, cause obviously the temptation for other things isnt there"
- now, I had to translate that a little...haha

but yeah, 1st day a doddle, today I hope should be just as easy, thankfully, I dont have a job :D - so I can just sit at home with my water and a film, game or MSN :p

1 thing is, I never really knew that lipotrim was so old (well kinda) - 1987, shocking...

anyway, off to drink my Vanilla dé Lipotrim - lol

cya all later
keep up the LT:D

Back