First ever VLCD

I'm tired! i didnt get to sleep till 7 am, but manage to get a couple hours, had 1 bar at 6am as I was starving just about to have my shake. Hope your feeling better today!

<3

I'm tired! i didnt get to sleep till 7 am, but manage to get a couple hours, had 1 bar at 6am as I was starving just about to have my shake. Hope your feeling better today!

<3

I find sleeping at night really hard! Yesterday I didn't get to sleep until half 7 and got up at 4pm!! Got to sleep a bit earlier last night but I just find I'm constantly thinking about my weight at night and getting annoyed with myself that I've not lost more. It's like torture! You should try and chill out today, leave the housework, get in your jarmies and try and have a little sleep through the day. You don't want to run yourself down xx

yeah I'll do a bit then chill in bed watching films I think. I'm the same I spent all night debating whether to eat a peanut butter sarnie! lol the things our minds do is madness!

Thanks lovely, you got much planned for today?

Thanks lovely, you got much planned for today?

Just about to head out shopping. Need some jeans that fit me and some flat shoes for my interview tomorrow because I only own heels at the min, which at my height means I tower over people and don't think that will be the best impression haha xx

well massive good luck for the interview tomorrow, and I'd love to be taller! hope you get what your looking for when you go shopping! I hate clothes shopping and never find anything I like that will fit me lol!

well massive good luck for the interview tomorrow, and I'd love to be taller! hope you get what your looking for when you go shopping! I hate clothes shopping and never find anything I like that will fit me lol!

Thankyou! The only advantage to being tall is I have less weight to lose to be a healthy weight other than that its a burden haha. I love, love, love heels. Really massive heels. So on a night out I look like a gigantor!! One of my besties is only 4"11 so you can only imagine what we look like together. It's like little and large haha. And it won't be long till you love clothes shopping! Your bank account might not like it much though!

xx

Thankyou! The only advantage to being tall is I have less weight to lose to be a healthy weight other than that its a burden haha. I love, love, love heels. Really massive heels. So on a night out I look like a gigantor!! One of my besties is only 4"11 so you can only imagine what we look like together. It's like little and large haha. And it won't be long till you love clothes shopping! Your bank account might not like it much though!

xx

My ex best friend (long story!) was 4'10 and 6 stone, I'm only 5'6 but was 21 tone so we literally were little and large haha! we looked dead weird walking down the street!

Haha, yeah we don't have a great income so I doubt I will be able to afford much as I slim down (primark leggings and cheapo tops ;)), but mum has said she will give me £500 (which goes a fair way in new look and primark) when I get to goal, so I can get lots of new clothes.

My ex best friend (long story!) was 4'10 and 6 stone, I'm only 5'6 but was 21 tone so we literally were little and large haha! we looked dead weird walking down the street!

Haha, yeah we don't have a great income so I doubt I will be able to afford much as I slim down (primark leggings and cheapo tops ), but mum has said she will give me £500 (which goes a fair way in new look and primark) when I get to goal, so I can get lots of new clothes.

Lucky girl! Wish my mum would do that for me haha. I've just had a spending spree in Primark, spent £70 and got some really nice stuff, all in size 14!! Definitely need to get this job tomorrow now though haha.

How was your movie day?

xx

Enjoy shopping, hope youre feeling better :)

Thanks bananas, feeling miles better. Nothing a bit of retail therapy can't sort out haha xx

Lucky girl! Wish my mum would do that for me haha. I've just had a spending spree in Primark, spent £70 and got some really nice stuff, all in size 14!! Definitely need to get this job tomorrow now though haha.

How was your movie day?

xx

I love primark! i wont pay £30 quid for a cardigan if I can get it for £10 in primark ;) my movie afternoon turned into a 3 hour nap! haha!

I love primark! i wont pay £30 quid for a cardigan if I can get it for £10 in primark ;) my movie afternoon turned into a 3 hour nap! haha!

I only went in for a pair of flats and came out with 2, a jumper, 2 tops, some jeans, some panelled leggings, some earrings, a ring, some underwear, some mittens and a snug haha. Just can't help myself.

Glad you've finally got some rest. I'm planning on an early night, need to be up early tomorrow for the interview then I've got to get home, do my tan, pack my stuff, get into Manchester and get a bus to make my 5 and a half hour journey to Winchester. Lots to do!

xx

gosh busy day tomorrow! off to winchester, thats a fair old way to go. I hate trains! You going htere for anyhting exciting? (this is me being a nosey parker! haha!)

gosh busy day tomorrow! off to winchester, thats a fair old way to go. I hate trains! You going htere for anyhting exciting? (this is me being a nosey parker! haha!)

I prefer trains but would have cost me £200 return so getting the megabus cost me £45 instead. Still expensive for a bloody bus though ha.

Its my friends birthday and she lives there. We worked together in Kavos then went travelling together that's how we know each other. It's gonna be complete and utter carnage us being back together again. Really looking forward to it, gonna be a challenge diet wise though. There's about 20 of us going for a meal at Pizza Express on the Friday then there's the challenge of not eating after a night out on Saturday. She knows I'm on the diet though so taking my packs with me.

My bus back is 7am on the Sunday. To say I'm dreading it is an understatement haha.

xx

I prefer trains but would have cost me £200 return so getting the megabus cost me £45 instead. Still expensive for a bloody bus though ha.

Its my friends birthday and she lives there. We worked together in Kavos then went travelling together that's how we know each other. It's gonna be complete and utter carnage us being back together again. Really looking forward to it, gonna be a challenge diet wise though. There's about 20 of us going for a meal at Pizza Express on the Friday then there's the challenge of not eating after a night out on Saturday. She knows I'm on the diet though so taking my packs with me.

My bus back is 7am on the Sunday. To say I'm dreading it is an understatement haha.

xx

BAH! buses are even worse! lol aww will be lovely for you to see her! 7am on a sunday?? rather you than me lovely! lol

BAH! buses are even worse! lol aww will be lovely for you to see her! 7am on a sunday?? rather you than me lovely! lol

Ha tell me about it!! Won't be getting there til 11pm tomorrow night either. Gonna be loooong!! 7am with a hangover, on a bus! What am I thinking?! Gonna have to pull an all nighter instead so I'll just be pie-eyed instead of hanging haha xx

haha I suggest a big hoodie, comfy clothes earphones and mints for the journey home haha! just sleep all the way through it and hide behind the hoodie! hehe!

Great mind think alike ;) hehe! this used to be my salvation on early morning druken journeys home! I used to have my 'hangover outfit' at my friends house for the dodgy drunken journeys home on trains and buses! gah the days of being young, minted, single and free! haha!

Back