First ever VLCD

Had a blueberry muffin tonight courtesy of grandma. Why do old people not understand diets?! Even she did weight watchers in her youth and got down to 7 stone!! She is only about 5"1 but that's still super tiny yet she doesn't want me super tiny. Ahh well, tasted amazing!

100% tomorrow!!

xx

Brilliant!

I'm back on the 100% wagon!

Sounds like my nan! I'm back 100% too.

I'm so pissed off with this diet. Yes I've lost weight on my face and arms but not enough overall. Tried on my dress for my interview and I look like a fat heffer in it, exactly the same as I did last time I tried it on. I just want to cry. What's the point in eating so little food to still feel like complete dog **** in the end.

MissAmyMarie said:
I'm so pissed off with this diet. Yes I've lost weight on my face and arms but not enough overall. Tried on my dress for my interview and I look like a fat heffer in it, exactly the same as I did last time I tried it on. I just want to cry. What's the point in eating so little food to still feel like complete dog **** in the end.

I get where your coming from babe,I bet you look amazing and you just can't see it,but I totally understand how frustrating it is to lose the weight in certain places and other places not budging,when I was getting changed the other day I noticed how boney my ribs are,there is literally a lump of rib inbetween my boobs,I can count like 3 ribs going down my chest,and my shoulders look anorexic,yet my stomach and hips are huge in comparison, before this diet I looked hourglass,now I kinda look pear shaped! Stick with it,other parts of your body will catch up! I really do bet you look amazing,try and think positive! You're such a pretty girl as well! Don't stress it xxx

Thanks girls, feel better now. I know I do look slimmer I just felt pap this morning.

On a positive I think the interview went really well. Had them laughing and they seemed really pleased. Only time will tell. Time to get my tan on and bags packed then off to Winchester later.

xx

lol! Have a good weekend.

Didn't get the job. Apparently I was too sales orientated. It was a sales job. Never mind.

My friend that I haven't seen in 2 months thinks I look amazing and absolutely different so thats put me in a good mood. Not having packs today but have had poached eggs with tomato so nothing bad for me. Out for a meal later then off out for drinks. Seems so much colder down south!!

Hope everyone has a good weekend

xx

Keep trying! At least you're not turning to food! Habits broken there?

Have fun! X

Thanks girlies, not too bothered. I will get a job soon enough!

One glass of voddy and I'm feeling tipsy! Ut-Oh!! Looking and feeling good though!

xx

MissAmyMarie said:
Thanks girlies, not too bothered. I will get a job soon enough!

One glass of voddy and I'm feeling tipsy! Ut-Oh!! Looking and feeling good though!

xx

Sorry to hear about the job,things happen for a reason though eh? Something better will come along,and you didn't turn to junk food! You're doing so well! As for the vodka I think on xmas eve when I next go out it will hit me quick too! Don't get too messy! Lol have a nice night xx

Sorry to hear about the job hun, hope your having a fab time!

Well had a brill weekend! Just got back today. Ended up breaking the diet big time yestrerday though with a McDonald's AND a Domino's. Oops. Back on it today though. Need to order some more packs as well.

Heres some pics from the weekend as promised.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 118
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 117
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 115
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg