First ever VLCD

Not gonna lie, when I was at my mums tonight I saw her scales and was majorly tempted to weigh myself then just thought, why? I'm bloated thanks to my P, I've not long eaten and I'm only 9 days in, I won't be happy with the result. But can't help wondering how much I've lost. I wonder if I'll make it another 79 days without a little peak! I just want to see if I'm finally in the 12s, I've never been there before!!! Well, since I was about 13/14.

Im not gonna do it, I don't want to see the 12s. The next weight I want to see is the 10s.

xx

stay strong, it's well hard isn't it! I fell off the wagon yesterday (back on now) and was so tempted to weigh this morning but I didn't and feel chuffed now. I want us to have a nice surprise on Easter, imagine weighing and seeing 20+lbs off - even a stone a time would please me, I want to at least see the 11s when I do weigh at Easter

stay strong, it's well hard isn't it! I fell off the wagon yesterday (back on now) and was so tempted to weigh this morning but I didn't and feel chuffed now. I want us to have a nice surprise on Easter, imagine weighing and seeing 20+lbs off - even a stone a time would please me, I want to at least see the 11s when I do weigh at Easter

I didn't do it but seeing the scales made me want to. I'm fine now. Day 10 ahoy xx

wow, you are doing rally well with the diet and the no weighing! I got my shaker from sports direct for 99p! Going to buy a second one for the OH. I have been off the diet today and yesterday. Need to get my ass into gear- day one again tomorrow then through until the 19th.

wow, you are doing rally well with the diet and the no weighing! I got my shaker from sports direct for 99p! Going to buy a second one for the OH. I have been off the diet today and yesterday. Need to get my ass into gear- day one again tomorrow then through until the 19th.

Thanks hunny but look at you! 8lbs to go!! You're doing amazing!! I've ordered another shaker from the net, not had chance to get out in town shopping because I've been working so that was the next best thing. It was £2.95 which I suppose is cheaper than the s&s one!

xx

Day 10 is going well, had 2 shakes and just making chicken to have with cabbage and green beans. Mmm. Determined to stay in this month although had everyone mothering me to go out tonight. I'd rather stay in, be warm and get thinner than go out, spend loads of money, be freezing and regret eating the pizza I would have undoubtably ended up with.

Ive actually got a girl at work on s&s now! She started today in feel like a trend setter!!

Got home though and the cupboards have been filled with mini cheddars, blue ribbons and TWO lemon cakes, because they were on offer apparently. I'm horrified!! Feel like chucking them all out. But, I'm not tempted by any of it so it can stay where it is for now.

Hows everyone getting on?

xx

Day 10 is going well, had 2 shakes and just making chicken to have with cabbage and green beans. Mmm. Determined to stay in this month although had everyone mothering me to go out tonight. I'd rather stay in, be warm and get thinner than go out, spend loads of money, be freezing and regret eating the pizza I would have undoubtably ended up with.

Ive actually got a girl at work on s&s now! She started today in feel like a trend setter!!

Got home though and the cupboards have been filled with mini cheddars, blue ribbons and TWO lemon cakes, because they were on offer apparently. I'm horrified!! Feel like chucking them all out. But, I'm not tempted by any of it so it can stay where it is for now.

Hows everyone getting on?

xx

Hello honey

Gd girl for staying in well done :)! Oooo good that your colleague is on it! Trend setter :)

Oooo stay clear of the cupboards then!! Bk from our trip away now - how's the decorating been? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello honey

Gd girl for staying in well done :)! Oooo good that your colleague is on it! Trend setter :)

Oooo stay clear of the cupboards then!! Bk from our trip away now - how's the decorating been? Xxx

Decorating was fine, got it all done now, just waiting for the floor to be put in then move onto the next room.

Just read your diary, sounds like you had a right good time, well done on losing weight there too! You've done really well! You doing much this weekend?

xx

Mexican style chicken with cabbage and green beans is my new favourite recipe. I'm getting more experimental! I'm absolutely stuffed!! Feel like I'd make a pretty good bouncy castle at the minute! Think it's because I've been having 4 packs a day for the past few days. Need to get some more Dr Pepper Zero but refuse to pay £2 for it ha. I don't usually drink fizzy drinks but find that's good for when you just fancy something sweet. Looks like I. Sticking to tea and sweetener for that for now.

xx

Ok so... I'm going down to London at the start of Feb and the friend I'm going to see has decided I'm not allowed to do my diet whilst I'm there. She said I'm only allowed to eat healthy. So far I've managed to barter her into letting me have a shake for breakfast. I might order some bars that way that can be my second pack and sneak in another shake and not eat anything else she makes me. I'm staying 100% whether she likes it or not. She's coming up to Manchester at the end of Feb so I might just force her to do my diet haha xx

Decorating was fine, got it all done now, just waiting for the floor to be put in then move onto the next room.

Just read your diary, sounds like you had a right good time, well done on losing weight there too! You've done really well! You doing much this weekend?

xx

Oooo lovely!!! Well done you!!!

Thank you!! Well tonight I'm in my onesie catching up on tv and puppy cuddles while oh is out. Then picking him up later and chilled day Tomo :)
How about you lovely?! Xxx

Oooo lovely!!! Well done you!!!

Thank you!! Well tonight I'm in my onesie catching up on tv and puppy cuddles while oh is out. Then picking him up later and chilled day Tomo :)
How about you lovely?! Xxx

Decided I'm staying in. I'm working tomorrow anyway and I'd rather not feel rough.

Just watching Britains brightest and I'm not doing too bad!! I got the answer before the contestants. I should be in this programme haha.

xx

Why don't you do your shake, bar, then two protein meals? It's doable I reckon!

How much have you lost to date?

Why don't you do your shake, bar, then two protein meals? It's doable I reckon!

How much have you lost to date?

I don't want to because that's not 100% then is it? I'll manage it!

I don't know how much I weigh now because I've not weighed since after Xmas. I'd gained 9lbs over Xmas but then got back down to 13st4 but I'm almost sure that I weighed again and was 13st6. I put that as my weight to be on the safe side. I reckon I'm in the 12s now but that's just a guess. I'll see how I feel when I've finished 4 weeks and I might weigh then or I might see if I can stick it to the end. My start weight was 15st2 so I am 2 stone down, just starting to feel like its gonna take forever to get the rest off!

xx

2 stone down is flipping amazing! The rest will fly by! If I'm getting jnto those mini jeans, you're not weighing til Easter! You can do it!

2 stone down is flipping amazing! The rest will fly by! If I'm getting jnto those mini jeans, you're not weighing til Easter! You can do it!

You will get in those jeans! And I will get in my size 10 dress that I was supposed to be wearing for Xmas!

Just seems to be taking foreverrrrrr xx

Haha def make her do sns when she comes to you, only fair, and she might understand it's importance to you more.

When u see her you could make up two shakes together for breckie and then a bar later? Then u r fitting 3 packs in. Unless she sees u open sachets she won't know the difference x

Haha def make her do sns when she comes to you, only fair, and she might understand it's importance to you more.

When u see her you could make up two shakes together for breckie and then a bar later? Then u r fitting 3 packs in. Unless she sees u open sachets she won't know the difference x

Her gran is African so she appreciates food haha. I think the two shakes is a good idea but last time I put two packs together it was gloopy and not very nice xx

Day 11...

Had my usual 2 shakes and having chicken with cabbage and green beans again. It was lush last night so thought I'd have it again but this time with a teaspoon of BBQ flavouring.

I am feeling pretty hungry today but think that could be because I've not drank enough really.

Hows everyone getting on today? Can't believe it's snowwwwwiiinnnggggg

xx

Her gran is African so she appreciates food haha. I think the two shakes is a good idea but last time I put two packs together it was gloopy and not very nice xx

Do u have an electric whisk? could take it with u?

Back