First ever VLCD

Day 11...

Had my usual 2 shakes and having chicken with cabbage and green beans again. It was lush last night so thought I'd have it again but this time with a teaspoon of BBQ flavouring.

I am feeling pretty hungry today but think that could be because I've not drank enough really.

Hows everyone getting on today? Can't believe it's snowwwwwiiinnnggggg

xx

Not fair!!! Where r u to get snow!!! :)

I dont wanttt snoww.. it snowed for about an hour, then it gave up lol

Your doing grand hun, fantastic challenge no weighing, you are brave!! .. I have to weigh everyday lol Keep at it, slowly but surely, you will be rocking that dress in no time xxx

I'm in Manchester. You can just about see it in the photo, looks like its sticking. I'll take another tomorrow for you if it does. It's supposed to be snowing over night so you'll have to come up here and make snowmen wpw haha.

Thanks Rebekah, it's not easy! My next day off is Wednesday and I'll have been 100% 2 weeks then so I'm going to take a photo and compare rather than weigh myself. I'll make sure that I upload that pic for you all too.

xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    583.9 KB · Views: 71
I have no snow... Send some my way!!!

I'm in Manchester. You can just about see it in the photo, looks like its sticking. I'll take another tomorrow for you if it does. It's supposed to be snowing over night so you'll have to come up here and make snowmen wpw haha.

Thanks Rebekah, it's not easy! My next day off is Wednesday and I'll have been 100% 2 weeks then so I'm going to take a photo and compare rather than weigh myself. I'll make sure that I upload that pic for you all too.

xx

Ah I'm waaaay down south but we r expected snow mon or tues I'm busy / working Monday so hoping it stays Tuesday so I can make a snowman! Otherwise yes take some pics!! :) good idea to take pics to visualise your progress :) x

I couldn't be further south, right on coast we rarely get snow as the south downs shelter us. Kids are praying for a snow day tomorrow tho!!

I couldn't be more with them!!! Xxx

Day 11 done! Don't think I've lasted this long 100% before. I've still got loads of packs left but all flavours I don't like so looks like I'm gonna be making another order soon. Hopefully it will be my second to last one! I'm gonna try and make a choc brownie now using the crispy choc shake. Saw it on a thread before so thought I'd give it a go xx

So the crispy choc brownie wasn't too bad, much nicer than drinking it. That's one more pack I can have now then. I'll get through them all eventually xx

Morning Hun

How are you?!

I'm going to get some shakes to turn them into puddings - can't stomach them as a shake!!! But I know the chocolate is nice as a pudding! Like cake mix lol!!!

We've had a little dusting of snow .... Just on the cars .... Which means there isn't enough to keep me home from work!! Wahhhhhhh lol!!!!! Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning Hun

How are you?!

I'm going to get some shakes to turn them into puddings - can't stomach them as a shake!!! But I know the chocolate is nice as a pudding! Like cake mix lol!!!

We've had a little dusting of snow .... Just on the cars .... Which means there isn't enough to keep me home from work!! Wahhhhhhh lol!!!!! Xxxx

I'm good thanks hunny. How are you?

I've been surviving off just the strawberry shakes and the odd chocolate one! Just made an order for 74 strawberry shakes and 12 bars haha. Good job I don't mind a bit of repetition! I've got loads of mac and cheese still so I'll be having them for my tea.

Snow has nearly gone now, it's all pretty much ice. Eurgh!

xx

I'm good thanks hunny. How are you?

I've been surviving off just the strawberry shakes and the odd chocolate one! Just made an order for 74 strawberry shakes and 12 bars haha. Good job I don't mind a bit of repetition! I've got loads of mac and cheese still so I'll be having them for my tea.

Snow has nearly gone now, it's all pretty much ice. Eurgh!

xx

Lol I don't blame u!!! I'm a creature of habit too!! So my next order will be made up of spaghetti bolognaise Truffa bars and a few shakes :) xxx

Just about crammed it all in and so day 12 of 100% is finally done.

Only had one shake at work and didn't get in til half 7. Decided to have mac and cheese as usual and then have a double choc shake brownie. Not my best idea. It swelled to the size of the plate and I won't tell you what it looked like. I had about half of it and chucked the rest. Tasted more chocolatey with the normal choc shake but I feel like a whale now!! It's a shame really because I've been feeling pretty slim all day. My work clothes are hanging off me. Another excuse to go shopping!!!

How's everyone got on today?

xx

I'm on my forth day now,so much easier!!! Body seems to be in ketosis, had the porridge today (that was a mistake,yuk) lost 6lbs altogether now,2inches off my waist and an inch everywhere else! :D so feeling pretty good x

I decided not to even try the porridge after reading about it on here ha. 6lbs in 4 days is amazing! And all the inches!! Well done hunny xx

Thanks hunni, you're doing so good,I bet your jaw will drop when you do your weigh in! I'm gonna do the full 12weeks (luckily/unluckily I don't go on nights out so I can avoid temptation there) I've been using the my fitness pal app as well which has helped massively,I'll probably use it forever now. I'm really hoping to get into a 10/12 after the 12weeks. Gonna be a challenge though xx

Just about crammed it all in and so day 12 of 100% is finally done.

Only had one shake at work and didn't get in til half 7. Decided to have mac and cheese as usual and then have a double choc shake brownie. Not my best idea. It swelled to the size of the plate and I won't tell you what it looked like. I had about half of it and chucked the rest. Tasted more chocolatey with the normal choc shake but I feel like a whale now!! It's a shame really because I've been feeling pretty slim all day. My work clothes are hanging off me. Another excuse to go shopping!!!

How's everyone got on today?

xx

Woo hoo to the falling off clothes!

Back