First ever VLCD

Ahhhhh can't flippin' wait!!! :gimi:

and hopefully my bday!!! may!!! eeeee :bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

It reeeeally helps when you have a time-frame in mind doesn't it. A D-Day when you just know you'll be kicking
yourself if you don't look the best you can. In my case it's my nephew's christening in March as I will be
godmother! I want to look fab on stage...woops I mean altar!!!

It reeeeally helps when you have a time-frame in mind doesn't it. A D-Day when you just know you'll be kicking
yourself if you don't look the best you can. In my case it's my nephew's christening in March as I will be
godmother! I want to look fab on stage...woops I mean altar!!!

oooo how exciting!!!! it def does help to have a d-day!!! a christening is a perfect excuse to get a new dress to :) xxx

Amy i just followed you on Twitter! hope you dont mind xx

Sooo just spent the past hour getting out the plaits my extensions were sewn in to and now I look like I have an Afro! Feels good to be able to actually get my fingers through my hair (of a fashion) now. Got my super long clip ins still but its nice to have a day off!!

My wisdom teeth have started coming through again so looks like I'll be sticking to shakes today because I can't close my mouth properly. I actually took the plunge and ordered 1 cookies and cream and 1 raspberry shake thinking I might be able to mix it up a bit in my next order. Such a chancer ain't I?! Haha.

xx

Sooo just spent the past hour getting out the plaits my extensions were sewn in to and now I look like I have an Afro! Feels good to be able to actually get my fingers through my hair (of a fashion) now. Got my super long clip ins still but its nice to have a day off!!

My wisdom teeth have started coming through again so looks like I'll be sticking to shakes today because I can't close my mouth properly. I actually took the plunge and ordered 1 cookies and cream and 1 raspberry shake thinking I might be able to mix it up a bit in my next order. Such a chancer ain't I?! Haha.

xx

ahhhh i bet that feels so nice! like you know if you've had your hair up all day and then you take it down!! bliss!!!!

haha you rebel!!! xx

Got to get in on the positivity on this thread today!!! Just reading you lot makes me feel all motivated and excited to be at goal in the summer and sashaying about in a summer dress flicking my hair xxxx

The hair flick is a definite must! Along with a wink when you see a good looking boy haha.

xx

Got to get in on the positivity on this thread today!!! Just reading you lot makes me feel all motivated and excited to be at goal in the summer and sashaying about in a summer dress flicking my hair xxxx

yayyyyy lots of hair flicks going on ...... "because we're worth it" ;)! xxx

yayyyyy lots of hair flicks going on ...... "because we're worth it" ;)! xxx

:bunnydance: And maybe a little cheeky wiggle to top it off!

So I tried the cookies and cream and the verdict is..... Not bad!

It's one I could have now and again but don't think I could have it every day. Or 3 times a day like I do usually with the strawberry ones haha.

I get what people mean about the salt at the bottom though, word of warning ladies, chuck the last little bit.

The packaging is miiiiiiles better too. It's in the silver foil packets rather than the rubbish white ones. Don't get it everywhere when you open it now. The strawberry ones are still in white though. Grr.

xx

Aaaand I'm proper excited because I've just receives my opi nail polishes!!!!!!! Gonna get cracking and make some beautiful nails now. Really wanted to do the newspaper ones but haven't got a newspaper. Typical haha xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    443.5 KB · Views: 61
Ooh I have one of those in my stash, must try it...and avoid the salty dregs as suggested! x
Heading homeward now, chat tomorrow hun byeeeeeee.....

Back