First ever VLCD

Ok so my beautiful nails may not be so beautiful seeing as I want to do a French manicure and the dark green varnish I have on now is not coming off the edges!!! Any ideas how to get it off?!!

xx

Ok so my beautiful nails may not be so beautiful seeing as I want to do a French manicure and the dark green varnish I have on now is not coming off the edges!!! Any ideas how to get it off?!!

xx

cotton bud dipped in nail varnish remover.......or wrap cotton wool round an orange stick with nail varnish on......or wooden orange stick dipped in nail varnish to get into the edges :) xxx

Aaaand I'm proper excited because I've just receives my opi nail polishes!!!!!!! Gonna get cracking and make some beautiful nails now. Really wanted to do the newspaper ones but haven't got a newspaper. Typical haha xx

I'm so out of touch... Newspaper ones???

You should see him... You're so funny! Ah go out with him! <3

cotton bud dipped in nail varnish remover.......or wrap cotton wool round an orange stick with nail varnish on......or wooden orange stick dipped in nail varnish to get into the edges :) xxx

Trying it but its so dark I can't get right in the edges!! I still need to so the toes yet haha xx

I'm so out of touch... Newspaper ones???

You should see him... You're so funny! Ah go out with him! <3

Yea you do your nails white then trace newspaper over them so the ink goes onto you nails and look like newspaper!! They look really good!!

And I am going to meet up with him but there's no chance of anything coming from it other than a fumble because he lives in Southampton haha xx

Yea you do your nails white then trace newspaper over them so the ink goes onto you nails and look like newspaper!! They look really good!!

And I am going to meet up with him but there's no chance of anything coming from it other than a fumble because he lives in Southampton haha xx

That sounds amazing! Need to see a pic when you do it! Southampton is quite a way from Manc, doll! Shame! Did you watch supersize? I've just watched it today. I watched that weight hospital thing on last night too... Shudder! Motivational though!

That sounds amazing! Need to see a pic when you do it! Southampton is quite a way from Manc, doll! Shame! Did you watch supersize? I've just watched it today. I watched that weight hospital thing on last night too... Shudder! Motivational though!

I'll probably do them in a couple of days now when I have a newspaper. Just doing a Frenchie now and red toes!

My friend lives in Southampton and I've been down seeing her for her birthday, took me 6 hours to get there. It's gonna be like a reunion, all the lads who went on holiday out or their group are gonna be there so it should be fun.

Didnt watch supersize but I watched Weight Loss Ward, it does make you count your lucky stars you nipped it in the bud doesn't it? I'd hate to not be able to move due to my weight!

xx

How are the nails going?! Maybe try soaking ur nails in the nail varnish remover to help get the dark off?! But not if u have cuts. . . Ouchie xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

How are the nails going?! Maybe try soaking ur nails in the nail varnish remover to help get the dark off?! But not if u have cuts. . . Ouchie xxxx

They were going really well until I decided to start making my tea and I ruined 4 out of 10!! Staying again in them ones now!! Haha xx

I've now ruined most of my nails, smashed a bowl all over the floor and spilled a load of green beans to join it. Then I tripped over a shoe. What's going on?!! BUT... Day 14 is done!!! Early I know, as if I've had all my packs already!

xx

Hahaha bless you!!! Clumsy!!! Get Sally Hanson super dri top coat! It's A-Mazing!!!! Yay to day 14!!! Xxxx

Hahaha bless you!!! Clumsy!!! Get Sally Hanson super dri top coat! It's A-Mazing!!!! Yay to day 14!!! Xxxx

I use OPI, I swear by this nail varnish!! They're looking good now, just need a little clean up! Need to try and get it off my leg too, easiest way of not getting the white tip all over when doing my right hand haha.

Im just watching the final of America's Biggest Loser, I can't believe how good looking one of the guys is now he's lost all the weight! Looks like a completely different person!!

xx

After all the drama my nails are finally done! xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    889.7 KB · Views: 56
Is it weird that I've just forked out £60 on anti-ageing creams? I read something about extreme diets making your skin sag and I'm literally terrified of looking old. Just taking precautions haha xx

Been reading more quotes from the Beck Diet Solution and I relate to almost all of them. It's funny really.

This one is so true! Glad it realised it now!

Every day you have a good eating day, you build momentum and make it easier to continue having good eating days. It is so much easier to stay on track then have to get back on track.

Def not strange!!!! I just got a big bottle of bio oil to smuther myself in every night lol!!!! And always have anti-ageing face creams too!! Better to prevent than deal with once it's there!!!

Oooo that quote is brilliant and so true and also soooooo simple!!!! I might have to buy this book!!! Xxxx

Excuse us gatecrashers Amy!! Hi "Love My Cat"! (I adore my cat too by the way, the wee ginger ball of fluffiness!)
I lost 39lbs in those 10 weeks - went from 175lbs to 136lbs and from a size 18 to a 12.
I went back up to a size 16 in the year following so enough is enough and I want to get in shape to be
my wee nephew's fun & hot godmother in March!! Want to wear a killer outfit and not be self-conscious and
uncomfortable all day.
Best of luck on your journey hun...this diet is the best way to get there ultra-quick - for those of us who are
in a hurry!! xx

Aww love ginger toms!! My mum thinks I'm gonna end up at 50 with about 100 cats and a house that absolutely reeks - dont know what the OH would have to say about that! It's sad but my cats are my babies - I am sure OH bought them for me because he thinks its better than the other option -actual human babies!!haha! He said no human babies for about 2 years...so I say he better keep the cat babies coming! lol

Wow 39lbs in 10 weeks is FAB hun! Well done you! Having done it once you know you'll def be able to do it again! :) Did it feel brilliant to be lovely and slim? I haven't been slim since I was 18 (7 years ago) so I am hopefully not gonna recognise myself at the end of this! Just want to be slim already! Oh well gonna keep going! This is the longest I have done this diet - did it before christmas but gave myself friday and sat nights off :eek: lol this is day 11 and I really credit Amy for that because her diary has really kept me going - when I want a glass *ahem* bottle of wine or to go to the pub I think no, Amy's not so I can't! lol

Amy - you mention Southampton a lot. I went to Uni there! So nostalgic about that place! However, it's also the place that made me gain about 7 stone in 3 years :eek:.

PS was watching supersie vs super skinny the other day not sure if it was latest one but when the skinny woman came back after 2 months and doctor christian said you have done so well you have gained 6 pounds in three months i almost choked on my reconstituted spaceman food - IT MAKES ME SICK!!!!! :p I could gain 6 pounds in about 20mins - no exageration! xxx

Back