First ever VLCD

I second that!!!

I agree! I've had people telling me similar and that I'm being unhealthy, but what I was doing before was unhealthy and making me unhappy with my body. I think it's because they don't understand that this VLCD puts the body into ketosis if you went on a diet of just 650 cals or under that would be unhealthy and the body would go into starvation mode and losing weight would be difficult, but I think I'm right in saying the vast majority of us on here are doing this diet to change our relationship with food for good, I think it gives you space from 'real (unhealthy) food' to really assess your eating habits.

For me it's not just about losing the weight but getting fit and healthy with exercise too, I want to be able to run around like a maniac with my lil man and set an example to be active and healthy, other people need to realise that this for us is a lifestyle overhaul for our health and HAPPINESS!

Mostly those who have something to say are slim people who don't struggle with weight the way we do or others who are overweight who want to justify why they aren't doing something about it.
Xx

Most people at work are fine about it, they ask me loads of questions and are amazed when I tell them how big I was. It's just the 2 of them who have tried Lipotrim and Slim and Save (clearly for about a week, given up and gained more) who have snide things to say. I just ended up saying, well we'll see, if I gain it all back, I gain it all back. I know I won't though. It's had made me even more determined not to, to show them that I succeeded where they failed. They can pretend to be happy the way they are now but they quite obviously aren't if they've gone to the same sort of measures as I have. They're just jealous I don't find it difficult. I need a new job. I hate it there like really, really hate it. It's the most boring, unchallenging job and I'm already sick of the *****iness going on xxx

Well you'll be the one having the last laugh,I think it will be easy to keep it off as you have the right attitude towards it,once the slim and save is over its about making the right choices and portion sizes, I think you miss the things you used to eat less and less and having such a break from all the crappy things we indulge in, shows us we have enough willpower to know when to stop,slim and save is as much psychological as it is physical. Do you use 'my fitness pal'? That's helped me so much, and really has helped me think about what's going into my body, I think I'll always use it future.
Sounds as if you've had it there, hope you find something a little more fulfilling soon.
Xx

Well you'll be the one having the last laugh,I think it will be easy to keep it off as you have the right attitude towards it,once the slim and save is over its about making the right choices and portion sizes, I think you miss the things you used to eat less and less and having such a break from all the crappy things we indulge in, shows us we have enough willpower to know when to stop,slim and save is as much psychological as it is physical. Do you use 'my fitness pal'? That's helped me so much, and really has helped me think about what's going into my body, I think I'll always use it future.
Sounds as if you've had it there, hope you find something a little more fulfilling soon.
Xx

I've not been using mfp while I've been 100% but when I've not been in the past I have. I defo will once I'm maintaining, it does really make you think twice about what you're eating!

I'm applying for Emirates once I've hit goal so fingers crossed for that!

xx

Drama aside day 17 is going well! Had 2 shakes and gonna have mac and cheese and a shake later. My step dad is just laying the floor in the front room and its looking reeeeeeally good so I'm mega pleased about that, he's just as good as a professional and he's free!!

How are you lovely lot doing?

xx

I second that!!!

I third it, mentally stick those fingers up at them, your doing fantastic and already look amazing, it is just jealousy. xxx

Mostly those who have something to say are slim people who don't struggle with weight the way we do or others who are overweight who want to justify why they aren't doing something about it. Xx[/QUOTE said:

Most people at work are fine about it, they ask me loads of questions and are amazed when I tell them how big I was. It's just the 2 of them who have tried Lipotrim and Slim and Save (clearly for about a week, given up and gained more) who have snide things to say. I just ended up saying, well we'll see, if I gain it all back, I gain it all back. I know I won't though. It's had made me even more determined not to, to show them that I succeeded where they failed. They can pretend to be happy the way they are now but they quite obviously aren't if they've gone to the same sort of measures as I have. They're just jealous I don't find it difficult. I need a new job. I hate it there like really, really hate it. It's the most boring, unchallenging job and I'm already sick of the *****iness going on xxx

It's just there jealousy Hun cos you are succeeding where they failed. X

It's just there jealousy Hun cos you are succeeding where they failed. X

Ive realised that! Well they can sit and scoff all they want because they'll be sitting watching me get slimmer! More fool them for not trying hard enough!

Im soooooo over it now, I'm just gonna crack on and get to where I want to be. It's working so far!

xx

Ive realised that! Well they can sit and scoff all they want because they'll be sitting watching me get slimmer! More fool them for not trying hard enough!

Im soooooo over it now, I'm just gonna crack on and get to where I want to be. It's working so far!

xx

Great :)

I've been working all day, only just got in. Diets going fine but I've been bored out of my mind!!! Really need a new job.

The floor in the front room is finished now so just a case if waiting for the new suite to be delivered and getting a bigger rug. Dead impressed with that, just gutted I've got to wait 2 weeks for my couch!!

How is everyone?

xx

Had another good day, day 10! And I'm officially in the 13s now :D

So the refurbs nearly done then! Soon you'll have a nice cosy sofa to chill out in after work, a bit of comfy escapism :)
X

Well done! How good does it feel getting into the next stone bracket?!

Refurb of the front room nearly done yep, just the last finishing touches then its onto my room and the kitchen. End of Feb is when I'm aiming for it all to be finished xx

Well done! How good does it feel getting into the next stone bracket?!

Refurb of the front room nearly done yep, just the last finishing touches then its onto my room and the kitchen. End of Feb is when I'm aiming for it all to be finished xx

Wow you're changing everything this year! How exciting.
Ahhh feels so good! Can't wait to get into the 12s now. I just love this diet, seeing quick results - makes the hard work seem worth it doesn't it?
X

Wow you're changing everything this year! How exciting.
Ahhh feels so good! Can't wait to get into the 12s now. I just love this diet, seeing quick results - makes the hard work seem worth it doesn't it?
X

i know! Then I can finally get my pug! Although my auntie will have to temporally adopt him if I get the Emirates job!

Definitely does make the hard work worth it yep, I just can't wait to get to size 12 now!!

xx

Woo day 18 days complete! I've got to the point now where the diet is just normality. I'm not craving foods or feeling like I'm missing out but I'm still feeling fat! I'm craving looking slim and feel like I'm not getting it. I know it's noticeable in my legs, my arms and my face but my big, fat jelly belly is not budging! And that's the thing that's caused me to feel so upset about myself in the past. So I'm not waiting until I'm a size 12. I'm staying pole fit next Monday. I can't start tomorrow because I'll still be in work when it start but my boss agreed today for me to work the early shift every Monday so I have no excuse not to go.

Theres always something isn't there! I'm just wanting things to happen too quickly and not being realistic. I know I'm doing faaaar better this time round and I'm SO determinded and this is by no means an "I feel like giving up" post. It's a write it down and see how silly I'm being post.

Should really order some gym clothes now then ey?

xx

Back