First ever VLCD

Sooooo I got bored of my pink nails. Wasn't really feeling it so did myself some newspaper ones instead. I love love love them!!

xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    913.3 KB · Views: 77
how cool are they? You are doing SO amazingly on your challenge - and size 12? whoop!

LOL@ work b*tch getting in trouble with HR :D:D

re. school reunion - if I was at goal you wouldn't be able to stop me flaunting meself and generally being a big show off ;)

Hi Amy! Glad that bee-atch in work got her come-uppance! Haters always get theirs in the long run!
How are things today? You'll have to trade those "potato sacks" for some slim-fitting trews soon!! x

how cool are they? You are doing SO amazingly on your challenge - and size 12? whoop!

LOL@ work b*tch getting in trouble with HR :D:D

re. school reunion - if I was at goal you wouldn't be able to stop me flaunting meself and generally being a big show off ;)

Not bad for a first attempt I think! And thanks hunny but I'm not a size 12 all over!! Just in the (one) top for now. Still felt good wearing it though!

She needs something said to her that one because it sounded to me like she's making people's life a misery. It doesn't bother me what whether she likes me, yea I've been pissed off in the past over her gripes at my diet but other than that she can sit and say whatever about me, at the end of the day I younger than her, I'm slimmer than her and I'm a lot nicer than her so ill always get further in life than her! She's really picking on one of the girls on her team though who is a really timid, sweet girl and I think that's disgusting. Your right shive, she will get her comeuppance!

Im not working today so I'm still in bed! Howwwww lazy!!! I did wake up at 9 but managed to drift off again. Need to do some shopping today. Shorts, a vest top and pump for pole fit next Wednesday, and some new work pants!!

Whats everyone upto today?

xx

My kettle bells finally arrived so I guess I should get working out!! But I'm so not in the mood, it's so grey and horrible I just want to hibernate haha also I'm so tired my lil boy has cut his first tooth (at last) so as you can imagine we had holy hell on the build up to that. I should just bite the bullet I could do with some endorphins :) x

My kettle bells finally arrived so I guess I should get working out!! But I'm so not in the mood, it's so grey and horrible I just want to hibernate haha also I'm so tired my lil boy has cut his first tooth (at last) so as you can imagine we had holy hell on the build up to that. I should just bite the bullet I could do with some endorphins :) x

I know what you mean about not wanting to do anything in this weather! Took me all my time to get out of bed! Bless your little man with his tooth! At least it's through now so hopefully you'll all get a good nights sleep tonight. You definitely will if you do the kettle bell workout. I want to get a kettle bell but everywhere I look they're so expensive!!

xx

I got mine for a fiver on amazon!! Have a look on there I got a light one 2kg York fitness.
Gonna get on with it shortly, I will be toned,slim and just amazing haha x

I think I'm addicted to amazon! Xxx

Me too and eBay!! I got the teeth whitening strips off there and oh my has it made a difference

View attachment 76101

Best way to avoid eating too with them on xx

WOW! Such a noticeable difference! What are they called...gotta get me some a.s.a.p.!!!

God they do look whiter don't they? I was gonna get mine done professionally when I've reached goal as a present to me ha. How much do they cost? I'm a total eBay freak too!!

xx

It's the crest 3d professional white strips and the crest supreme whitening strips did 2 a day. I was looking into saving for veneers so glad I discovered these (that picture was after 1week!) cost me about £40 for 2weeks worth.
Really worth it! Better than paying for professional whitening. I'm so happy with the results xx

It's the crest 3d professional white strips and the crest supreme whitening strips did 2 a day. I was looking into saving for veneers so glad I discovered these (that picture was after 1week!) cost me about £40 for 2weeks worth.
Really worth it! Better than paying for professional whitening. I'm so happy with the results xx

They look fab! Don't get veneers... Ever!

Went to the Trafford Centre tonight for a shopping spree and food. Went to La Tasca and just had chicken and prawn tapas with a side salad so stayed on plan as I wanted to. Spent far too much money in MAC as usual and got my boobs measured and some new bras seeing as the ones I have at the minute are farrrr too big. So I was a 36dd, I'm now a 34f!!! Wooooohoooooo haha. How's everyone else got on today?

xx

Went to the Trafford Centre tonight for a shopping spree and food. Went to La Tasca and just had chicken and prawn tapas with a side salad so stayed on plan as I wanted to. Spent far too much money in MAC as usual and got my boobs measured and some new bras seeing as the ones I have at the minute are farrrr too big. So I was a 36dd, I'm now a 34f!!! Wooooohoooooo haha. How's everyone else got on today?

xx

Boobs! They're so unpredictable!!! I was going to buy a dress for a friend's wedding in the summer but for that reason didn't!

Loved the newspaper nails by the way!

Boobs! They're so unpredictable!!! I was going to buy a dress for a friend's wedding in the summer but for that reason didn't!

Loved the newspaper nails by the way!

They are aren't they!! A double D to an F though! They really don't look that big to me!!

Glad you liked the nails. I bought 2 more nail varnishes from h&m (I'm obsessed) and a new boyfriend blazer in a 14 which fits lovely! So chuffed! Gonna experiment with a new nail design when I get bored of my newspaper ones.

xx

Day 22 ahoyyyy!! I'm now a quarter of the way through!! Who can believe it?!

Still feeling positive and ready to crack on. Downloaded the Beck Diet Solution in full last night too so might read a bit of that today. I don't feel like I need it at the moment but if I read it now it should help if I do start to struggle xx

Back