First ever VLCD

That's what it's here for, this diet is the quickest way to lose weight but I think we all want nice toned bodies, my stomach makes me sick after having my lil boy, looks like wolverine attacked me haha.
X

Wolverine attacked you!! What a way to describe it haha. I don't even have kids and mines full of stretch marks. Might get one of those derma rollers, they're supposed to be good.

xx

ooh, is that like a pole dancing class? I always fancied trying it, but you have to wear hot pants, which I didn't fancy! Good for you, it is meant to be great for your abs.

A six pack would be amazing! I'm actually looking forward to starting, no point in waiting around if I want to lose weight quicker than I already am, just need to get some gym gear on my days off this week. So my River Island order came this morning and I've gone from not being able to fit in their jeans to fitting in their super skinny size 14!!! Woooooohhhhhoooooooooo. Onto size 12!!!!

xx

Wooooooooo! Check you out- super skinny! Xxx

A six pack would be amazing! I'm actually looking forward to starting, no point in waiting around if I want to lose weight quicker than I already am, just need to get some gym gear on my days off this week. So my River Island order came this morning and I've gone from not being able to fit in their jeans to fitting in their super skinny size 14!!! Woooooohhhhhoooooooooo. Onto size 12!!!!

xx

Wahoo that's great,it's not just me is it,river island have really small sizes when I was a size 10 I'd always be a twelve in there,not been able to fit in their sizes for some time now, be glad when I can as my sister-in-law is the head of visual merchandising -discount :D

How's everyone feeling today?

Wahoo that's great,it's not just me is it,river island have really small sizes when I was a size 10 I'd always be a twelve in there,not been able to fit in their sizes for some time now, be glad when I can as my sister-in-law is the head of visual merchandising -discount :D

How's everyone feeling today?

I'm not sure, like I said I've never fit in their sizes before. I got a pair of 16s for NYE and they're gorgeous and fit brilliantly but they're too big now :( I thought I'd risk getting a size of 14s thinking I'd have to slim into them and was so happy and amazed when they fit!! You're so lucky knowing someone who works there! I could literally spend my entire wage on their clothes although some months the clothes can be aaaaaawful haha.

Also! I'm wearing a dress today for work that used to be SKIN TIGHT and it's a size 18, it's literally hanging off me, looks like a paper bag haha. I've had to make a new hole in a belt to make it look less horrendous! Well pleased but I'm literally running out of work clothes! Hate spending money on work clothes when I can spend it on much prettier every day/ going out clothes.

I might try my Celeb Boutique dress on on my next day off and see what it looks like. I bought it for NYE but it didn't look flattering so decided against wearing it with it being so tight. Hoooopefully it will look amazing this time round, I've got another 3 weeks before I plan on wearing it so even if it still looks a bit bleugh I've got enough time to sort that out. Especially as I'll have had 2 pole dancing classes by then too. Woooooo exciting times!!

P.s. Really sick of the snow now!!

xx

I'm not sure, like I said I've never fit in their sizes before. I got a pair of 16s for NYE and they're gorgeous and fit brilliantly but they're too big now :( I thought I'd risk getting a size of 14s thinking I'd have to slim into them and was so happy and amazed when they fit!! You're so lucky knowing someone who works there! I could literally spend my entire wage on their clothes although some months the clothes can be aaaaaawful haha.

Also! I'm wearing a dress today for work that used to be SKIN TIGHT and it's a size 18, it's literally hanging off me, looks like a paper bag haha. I've had to make a new hole in a belt to make it look less horrendous! Well pleased but I'm literally running out of work clothes! Hate spending money on work clothes when I can spend it on much prettier every day/ going out clothes.

I might try my Celeb Boutique dress on on my next day off and see what it looks like. I bought it for NYE but it didn't look flattering so decided against wearing it with it being so tight. Hoooopefully it will look amazing this time round, I've got another 3 weeks before I plan on wearing it so even if it still looks a bit bleugh I've got enough time to sort that out. Especially as I'll have had 2 pole dancing classes by then too. Woooooo exciting times!!

P.s. Really sick of the snow now!!

xx

Oh I know, never mind buying new clothes need to buy some bloody ice skates if this doesn't stop haha.
That's great news!! Such a good feeling getting the next size down.
You'll totally be in your new dress by then, you'll be strutting around like queen bee,feeling amazing. Should be so proud of yourself. X

You're doing AMAZINGLY hun! Well done on the non-scale victories and for being brave enough to sign up
for pole-dancing!! xx

Aww thanks ladies!! I think today wearing this dress have given me a massive boost/ego and my ramblings from last night are long in the past haha.

Hows everyone else's day been?

xx

Still not asleep so making the most of it by painting my nails and watching reruns of Geordie Shore. God I'm easily pleased! And it's officially day 20 wooooooohhhooooooo.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    710.7 KB · Views: 41
Wow almost three whole weeks woohoo!! Great stuff! x

So I'm bored in work AGAIN until 8. Wahhh!!

Plus side, I'm wearing a size 12 (non-stretchy) top and I look slim!!! My work trousers are falling down and look like baggy potato sacks but someone in work even said to me they can tell I've lost weight since starting here about a month ago.

Day 20 is going well diet wise, just had 2 shakes so far, might have another before I finsh or wait til I get home and have my mac and cheese with a choc shake brownie. 3 weeks tomorrow I'll have been 100%!! Only 7 to go!!

How are all you lovlies today?

xx

Well I'm in a well good mood. ***** at work is in trouble with hr for bullying, it's not just me, I've not actually said anything but apparently she's always giving me dirty looks when I walk through... I don't pay attention and don't really care what she doing, just hope she's gone soon!!

Came home to delivery if THREE if my fave perfumes so that's just topped off my mood and tomorrow is officially THREE WEEKS!! I'm definitely over compensating not having chocolate with more expensive presents. Should probably stop that otherwise I won't be able to afford more s&s haha.

xx

So I'm bored in work AGAIN until 8. Wahhh!!

Plus side, I'm wearing a size 12 (non-stretchy) top and I look slim!!! My work trousers are falling down and look like baggy potato sacks but someone in work even said to me they can tell I've lost weight since starting here about a month ago.

Day 20 is going well diet wise, just had 2 shakes so far, might have another before I finsh or wait til I get home and have my mac and cheese with a choc shake brownie. 3 weeks tomorrow I'll have been 100%!! Only 7 to go!!

How are all you lovlies today?

xx

Feeling good, day 12 done!!

Haha, ding ding the witch is (nearly) dead!

You've done so well!! It sure pays off doesn't it.

I feel slightly daunted by how long I've got left :/ and although I am losing the weight, I'm not losing it as quick as a lot of people so a wee bit disappointed by that but still I wouldn't lose it this fast on any other diet so I will see this through till the end, been invited to a school reunion (10yrs) but I'm not sure wether to go or not, it's in the summer so I'll be at my goal by then, and obviously wouldn't want to go unless I'm guaranteed to look better than at least 90% of them haha but it's more seeing A LOT of people I couldn't bear :D
Hated school!!!
X

You've done so well!! It sure pays off doesn't it.

I feel slightly daunted by how long I've got left :/ and although I am losing the weight, I'm not losing it as quick as a lot of people so a wee bit disappointed by that but still I wouldn't lose it this fast on any other diet so I will see this through till the end, been invited to a school reunion (10yrs) but I'm not sure wether to go or not, it's in the summer so I'll be at my goal by then, and obviously wouldn't want to go unless I'm guaranteed to look better than at least 90% of them haha but it's more seeing A LOT of people I couldn't bear :D
Hated school!!!
X

Oh my god that's like the perfect opportunity to show off!!! I'd love a school reunion when I've hit goal!! I definitely say go!!! Just to see what all the "popular" ones have turned out like. Guaranteed fat, bald and ugly! And you'll be looking hot AND slim!

xx

Back