First ever VLCD

Day 22 ahoyyyy!! I'm now a quarter of the way through!! Who can believe it?!

Still feeling positive and ready to crack on. Downloaded the Beck Diet Solution in full last night too so might read a bit of that today. I don't feel like I need it at the moment but if I read it now it should help if I do start to struggle xx

Wahoo well done!! X

Fab hun! Wish I was boobalicious but the measly ones I have are the first thing to go when I'm dieting! Boohoo!

Fab hun! Wish I was boobalicious but the measly ones I have are the first thing to go when I'm dieting! Boohoo!

Boobalicious!! I love it!! Mine have always been massive and they seem puny now!! When I'm at goal I'm gonna go to the doctors and see if I can blag a free boob job and tummy tuck haha xx

Amy hun your doing amazing!!! you should be blooming proud of yourself!!! im still not back 100% but im getting there.....getting fed up with myself too lol!!!

beck diet solution is good isnt it!! i need to finish it!!! xxx

Amy hun your doing amazing!!! you should be blooming proud of yourself!!! im still not back 100% but im getting there.....getting fed up with myself too lol!!!

beck diet solution is good isnt it!! i need to finish it!!! xxx

Aww thankyou hunny!! I am really proud of myself you know. This is the longest I've ever stuck to any sort if diet but it just shows when you do stick to it that it works.

You're getting back to it and that's all that matters! You'll get there eventually! Definitely keep reading the book and do as it says because it does work. Just look at the chapters and flick to whatever bit you think will help you right now get back started again. Don't beat yourself up over it. I did that to myself for a few months and ended up getting nowhere but look at me now. A quarter if the way through! And only 3 more dress sizes to go. I started this with 6 dress sizes to drop!!

xx

Aww thankyou hunny!! I am really proud of myself you know. This is the longest I've ever stuck to any sort if diet but it just shows when you do stick to it that it works.

You're getting back to it and that's all that matters! You'll get there eventually! Definitely keep reading the book and do as it says because it does work. Just look at the chapters and flick to whatever bit you think will help you right now get back started again. Don't beat yourself up over it. I did that to myself for a few months and ended up getting nowhere but look at me now. A quarter if the way through! And only 3 more dress sizes to go. I started this with 6 dress sizes to drop!!

xx

That's amazing!!! Well done!!! Cor I'm even proud for u!! Have you tried on ur celeb boutique dress yet? Bet it looks fab!!! Will be too big soon!!!!

Ekkkk bring on the book! Lol xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's amazing!!! Well done!!! Cor I'm even proud for u!! Have you tried on ur celeb boutique dress yet? Bet it looks fab!!! Will be too big soon!!!!

Ekkkk bring on the book! Lol xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It'll be you next!! You've already lost 10lbs which is a massive chunk! And you're in the gym now!! You'll be skinny in no time if you keep it up!!

Ive not tried it on yet, I'm worried if I do and I still don't feel like it looks right I'll be disheartened so I'm gonna wait another 2 weeks then hopefully I'll be wearing it when I'm flouncing about down London haha.

I'm just reading the book now, I'm hoping its what's gonna help me maintain. I've got no doubt in my mind I'll hit goal in the next 3 months its just the keeping the weight off I'm worrying about. I have visions of myself weighing myself every day for the rest of my life after 3 months of steering clear of the scales!!

xx

It'll be you next!! You've already lost 10lbs which is a massive chunk! And you're in the gym now!! You'll be skinny in no time if you keep it up!!

Ive not tried it on yet, I'm worried if I do and I still don't feel like it looks right I'll be disheartened so I'm gonna wait another 2 weeks then hopefully I'll be wearing it when I'm flouncing about down London haha.

I'm just reading the book now, I'm hoping its what's gonna help me maintain. I've got no doubt in my mind I'll hit goal in the next 3 months its just the keeping the weight off I'm worrying about. I have visions of myself weighing myself every day for the rest of my life after 3 months of steering clear of the scales!!

xx

yes defo!!! ooooo that will be so good!!! you'll feel amzing!!!

hahaha dw i will def be a daily weigher......i know what happens when i dont weigh....i kid myself!!! lol!!! then i get a nasty shock when i actually weigh!!!

i think it keeps you in check :) xxx

yes defo!!! ooooo that will be so good!!! you'll feel amzing!!!

hahaha dw i will def be a daily weigher......i know what happens when i dont weigh....i kid myself!!! lol!!! then i get a nasty shock when i actually weigh!!!

i think it keeps you in check :) xxx

Thats what I did for yearrrrs!! Didn't weigh myself after finding out when I was 15 I weighed 13 stone!! I was so horrified I never weighed again, even at the doctors and when I finally decided to I was 15st2! That's when I decided to do something because I would have ended up 20 odd stone at the rate I was going.

I'm still not weighing whilst I'm following my diet because I know I'm losing weight. I'm not allowing myself to see a good loss and think its ok to cheat like I did last time or get disheartened by smaller losses and its really making me stick to it. The less I think about weighing the less I feel I'm on a diet and its just become normality to have a shake for breakfast, a shake for dinner then my mac and cheese for tea everyday unless I plan to have a protein meal. Then I just decide at the time which of my other packs I fancy for my fourth. The rest is all planned out.

Maintaining is gonna be a completely different kettle of fish though. My friends already think I'm obsessed and I'm not weighing myself!! They're gonna be sectioning me if I end up serial weighing haha xx

Hee hee! If only a pocket-size fold-up scales was invented!

So I've found a tomato soup pack (vom) but I read somewhere you can make them into crisps?

Quite fancy trying it, anyone know how I'd make them?

xx

Hee hee! Well they have them for luggage so why not humans?!! Only thing is one would have to learn to levitate first...

So I've found a tomato soup pack (vom) but I read somewhere you can make them into crisps?

Quite fancy trying it, anyone know how I'd make them?

xx

I think Mashworth did that if I remember correctly, try scanning her diary

I think Mashworth did that if I remember correctly, try scanning her diary

I sure did, was yummy too!!

Mix it up into a sort of batter with a little water
Then put small dollops (about 1/2 tsp) onto grease proof paper (make sure it's the shiny side,I put some on the wrong bit,couldn't find out how many calories were in greaseproof paper haha)
Put in the microwave for 2mins but keep an eye on them so they don't burn (happens so quickly)
Let them cool
Then peel off
Best to do it in two batches.
Also I recommend putting some basil in the mix, tastes like herby sundried tomato crisps
Xx

I sure did, was yummy too!!

Mix it up into a sort of batter with a little water
Then put small dollops (about 1/2 tsp) onto grease proof paper (make sure it's the shiny side,I put some on the wrong bit,couldn't find out how many calories were in greaseproof paper haha)
Put in the microwave for 2mins but keep an eye on them so they don't burn (happens so quickly)
Let them cool
Then peel off
Best to do it in two batches.
Also I recommend putting some basil in the mix, tastes like herby sundried tomato crisps
Xx

Ooh I'm gonna attempt it. If it fails its not a big deal I've had these packs since my first order and wasn't planning on ever eating them anyway.

Thanks for that xx

Sounds yum! You should add them to the Recipes Section on here!

The crisp idea sounds yummy dya reckon it would work with the chicken soup and some thyme?

Back