First ever VLCD

Wow, halfway mark looming!! That's awesome! You'll figure out when you've completed the 88 day challenge
what way you're gonna do things. Whatever you decide you'll get there hun! No better woman! xx
PS any word since from internet guy??!!! Need some goss on my slightly boring Thursday!! x

Wow, halfway mark looming!! That's awesome! You'll figure out when you've completed the 88 day challenge
what way you're gonna do things. Whatever you decide you'll get there hun! No better woman! xx
PS any word since from internet guy??!!! Need some goss on my slightly boring Thursday!! x

Oh I won't go there. Ended up chatting nomally again, then he turned it rude and ended up telling me he still wants to me bla bla, trying to sell me the idea again so I ignored him and I've not heard from him since. He's even blocked me off twitter. Definitley for the best, he's just an idiot xx

What a chancer!! Close that door with a bang for sure hun! x

Checking in!

You're doing soooooo well! Super proud of you and hope you are of yourself! Not weighing is defo key! You've taught me well! Xxx

What a chancer!! Close that door with a bang for sure hun! x

It is!! Well and truley!! Haha xx

Checking in!

You're doing soooooo well! Super proud of you and hope you are of yourself! Not weighing is defo key! You've taught me well! Xxx

Thanks hunny! I am proud of myself, took me a while to get in the right frame of mind but I'm well on my way now! I think not weighing is definitely the way forward! How are you getting on? xx

With the diet, I'm doing really well. Health wise, I've been better! To be honest, I can't be arsed eating- my throat is so sore- swallowing is hard so mushy packs, shakes and drinking loads suits me fine right now! I thought I was getting better so tried to do more this week and have landed in bed again! I had to go out and get passport photos for vicardom application and it felt like a days work!!! Ah well, I'll get there! Trying not to become a recluse and miserable cow!

Your pics and posts are such an inspiration! I know you had to stop the job because of hammering, but do you think you're more motivated in different areas of your life, not just the diet side? Forget Jillian whatshername for that q! I always feel a little more on it in general... Good stuff. I have no idea if I'm making sense! Xxx

I flipping hope so. I've not gone for comfort eating... It doesn't exactly make you comfortable, does it? I'm sure we could find some sort of cliche in there! I'm hoping to start training in sept and want to be the best I can be!

I've hijacked your thread! Xxx

With the diet, I'm doing really well. Health wise, I've been better! To be honest, I can't be arsed eating- my throat is so sore- swallowing is hard so mushy packs, shakes and drinking loads suits me fine right now! I thought I was getting better so tried to do more this week and have landed in bed again! I had to go out and get passport photos for vicardom application and it felt like a days work!!! Ah well, I'll get there! Trying not to become a recluse and miserable cow!

Your pics and posts are such an inspiration! I know you had to stop the job because of hammering, but do you think you're more motivated in different areas of your life, not just the diet side? Forget Jillian whatshername for that q! I always feel a little more on it in general... Good stuff. I have no idea if I'm making sense! Xxx

Oh sorry to hear you're still not well :( hope you get better soon! At least it's helping stay on the diet, every cloud and all that! Make sure you stay rested, you'll get better quicker and can get stuff done that you need without it taking the life out of you! Must be hard staying in but you'll soon be out and about again!

I'm still not over the fact that I'm an inspiration for others! Thankyou though! I'd say I am more motivated to do stuff now but think that's to do with the confidence I'm getting since losing the weight. It's like a domino effect, the only side of things I'm not motivated with is work right now but that's because I really don't like it here, it's so boring, the only good thing about it being its easy to stay on plan here. I feel like I'm a bit in limbo at the moment because I am determined to go for the Emirates job and I definitely am going to but want to hit 10 stone first, that's a massive influence on me sticking to this because if I can finally lose this weight I've been carrying for my whole life I feel like I can do anything. So what you said does 100% make sense.

Hijacking my thread is prefectly fine, gets too quiet on here sometimes!

xx

My dress for weekend has arrived and its amaaaaaaazing!! £15 from missguided I love it!! It looks even better with my spiky heels too. It's sooooo skin tight though!!! I'm gonna wear spankx to pull in this jelly belly but other than that I think it looks quite good. I'll be sure to upload pics as per. Woo excited!!!!

xx

Looks way better on me, obviously *cough* haha xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 64
ooh sexxay!! can't wait to see pic! and a bargain!

I hope I get interested in clothes when I get closer to goal I want to start looking 'nice' before I'm too old :rolleyes:

You will do chick. I've always loves clothes but been like "nope, can't wear that I'd look HUGE"! Cant wait til I can choose anything and know it will look good xx

Back