First ever VLCD

I think people are just giving up due tot he festive season. Though I'm not actually doing Slim and save for the next few weeks I plan to stay on the forum to keep me in check and remind me what all this is for!

Well I've overindulged due to birthdays, showing my American friend the wonders of Manchester, spending too much time in bars and the Xmas markets haha. I do want to be in the 12s for Xmas so I'm sticking to it, I'll have Xmas and Boxing Day dinner but then back on plan till I hit target.

Just had a phonecall and I've been invited back to the second stages of the interview. I'm the only one who's been invited back and apparently I really stood out so all is looking well. It's an immediate start too so I'll be able to start spending sooner too! Woop!

xx

Hello lovely! I'm also back on plan, but not sure for how long! well done on the maintaining! <3

Glad you're back Sarah!

Got the job, start tomorrow. Gonna feel weird working again but think it will be easier to stay on plan as there are no vending machines, thank god!

xx

Well done on getting the job! I find I'm better at work, except a this time of year when people bring in all sorts of goodies! What's the job?

It's just in a call centre. It's a "for now" job until I find something better. When I get to 11st I'm gonna apply for Emirates so I'm hoping that will only be a couple of months (max) away. If I don't get that then I'll still apply for another airline, maybe Etihad. I'll be living it Dubai or Abu Dhabi either way, think I'm allergic to England haha.

So first day of work, first day back on the diet. I'm just having a choc shake. I only live a 5 min walk away from where I'm working so gonna come home on my break and make mac cheese or something then take my shaker in for a snack later on.

Hoping for a good first week and a good loss!!

How's everyone else getting on?

xx

First day at work wasn't too bad although I was bored out of my mind. Just want to get started now, usually training is the most fun time but this is me just sitting next to someone watching what they're doing. Blah.

Stayed on plan. Went home for mac and cheese but wish I didn't, I ended up getting soaked and only had 5 minutes to eat it. Just gonna bite the bullet and take my shaker in, if anyone asks they can know and have their opinion on it.

Hope everyone is well.

xx

Sooo, I've not stuck to the diet! I've had TWO chinese's this week. But on the positive I've stayed the same. Don't know how. As a reward I got my wig done. What do you think girls, am I better short or long?

xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 110
Hey- you're strong being on it... I'm defo not, will be in new year though! Did you get extensions? Which do you prefer? I like both- haha! :)

Absolutely gutted when I weighed in at 13st10 this morning! I've gained over half a stone in a week!

Xmas is over now so no excuses. I'm back on plan and staying there til I reach my goal.

Had 2 shakes and mac and cheese so far today. Having my last shake later when my stomach can't take the pains anymore!

I'm hoping this week will be like my first and I'll have a big loss seeing as I've been off plan for over a month now. Fingers crossed.

It is mainly glucose and water you hav put on so don't worry too much (at least that is what I am telling myself!). I'm back on plan on the 2nd

It's just water weight hun .. you will do grand xxx

Hi ladies, I think you're right about water weight. I weighed this morning and I'm 13st6 after one day so here's hoping I'm back down to 13st1 by the end of my first week then on my way to slimdom in the new year!

Is is your first time on slim and save daisy? And yo looking forward to getting back on the wagon willbethin? I've not found it too hard but then again I'm only day 2. Think seeing a 4lb loss on my first day has been a massive booster though!

xx

Also bought the most amazing shoes today for NYE!! Tell me what you think...
Bought a gorge dress from celeb boutique but its still not arrived and I'm starting to panic it's not gonna be here on time. Hopefully it will be because I'm planning on looking haawwt haha.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    473.4 KB · Views: 122
Just read through your diary. A very interesting read. Love the pictures. LOVE the shoes!!

Will be watching out for your next installments

BBK xxx

Fabby shoes

Back