First ever VLCD

I found when I did six Weeks before Christmas it just got easier and easier. The more I did the more I didn't want to ruin my hard work. Then Christmas came...!

Coming off this diet you're guaranteed to gain half a stone in water weight and glucose, it even says on the website. You'll soon lose that again!

xx

OMG! There's so much good TV on tonight I don't know what I watch. I love trashy tele!

Just watching something about competitive eating and thinking there was once a time.... Would have smashed these guys records!!! Haha.

xx

Yea so... I was supposed to be getting an early night and I'm now residing to painting my nails in the realisation I'm not getting to sleep quite yet. Not ideal but at least I have perfect nails for decorating tomorrow!

xx

Last edited:
Hi, I'm new to this site but I stumbled on this thread after having ordered the sample pack of S&S, your start weight it what I'm at roughly right now.

how've you found the S&S on the whole up to this point? I could really use all the support and advice I can get, especially from someone who's started from where I am right now :)

looks like you've done fab!
xx

Hi, I'm new to this site but I stumbled on this thread after having ordered the sample pack of S&S, your start weight it what I'm at roughly right now.

how've you found the S&S on the whole up to this point? I could really use all the support and advice I can get, especially from someone who's started from where I am right now :)

looks like you've done fab!
xx

Ive realised that the best way for this diet to work is for you to have your mind in the right place. It's as much a mental thing as it is physical. It works amazingly well you just have to be prepared to stick to it by the letter otherwise you're gonna be here til the end of time. I lost 2 stone in the beginning but could be at my goal now rather then still here. Don't get me wrong I feel fab that I've lost that much but just realised how much time I've wasted. I'm determined now to stop faffing and having little cheats and just crack on until I'm there. It's the only way to do it if you ask me.

Thats my advice anyway, we'll all support you the whole way, I wouldn't be able to do this without the help of all the lovley ladies on here xx

Day seveennnn!! Got up so late!! I'm gonna be having breakfast when I should be having lunch. Ut-oh!

Feeling really good and ready to get redecorating!! It's a massive room so it's literally gonna take all day, wish me luck!

xx

Day seveennnn!! Got up so late!! I'm gonna be having breakfast when I should be having lunch. Ut-oh!

Feeling really good and ready to get redecorating!! It's a massive room so it's literally gonna take all day, wish me luck!

xx

Morning hun

enjoy your days off!!! and good luck with decorating!!!! xxx

Feeling even better about the face that I'm wearing some shorts that I bought for travelling about 6 months ago, they were snug to the point of being uncomfortable and looked disgusting on. Now my legs don't fill them and I can get both arms down too and there's still some room. Good job they're high waisted otherwise they'd be falling down and I'd be flashing the neighbours. Which I know they'd secretly like haha xx

Feeling even better about the face that I'm wearing some shorts that I bought for travelling about 6 months ago, they were snug to the point of being uncomfortable and looked disgusting on. Now my legs don't fill them and I can get both arms down too and there's still some room. Good job they're high waisted otherwise they'd be falling down and I'd be flashing the neighbours. Which I know they'd secretly like haha xx
think of all the calories you'll be using up as well!!! remember to keep hydrated.. glug glug glug

I'm drinking loads of water, not had chance to have a second pack yet so may just have two together later. TOTM has arrived and cramps are kicking in, always comes at the least convenient time! Not that there is ever a convenient time. Should really go on the depo injection or something, the only thing putting me off are the horror stories you hear about massive weight gain and if I'm honest I'd rather be in pain for once day of the month than fat for the rest of my life. Seriously feel like I'm having a baby right now I'm in so much pain, just thinking of eating makes me feel ill. At least I've got decorating to concentrate on. 1 wall finished so far, took nearly 2 hours just to clear the room out!! xx

Glad I'm sticking to my no weighing rule. If I'd have weighed today I'd no doubt be 4lbs heavier with all this bloating! Sometimes I hate being a girl xx

Glad I'm sticking to my no weighing rule. If I'd have weighed today I'd no doubt be 4lbs heavier with all this bloating! Sometimes I hate being a girl xx

Aww lovely I hate totm. Sonetimes its so bad I feel like my insides are falling out! Take ibuprofen and a nice hot water bottle for when you sit down between your decorating

Xxxx

Aww lovely I hate totm. Sonetimes its so bad I feel like my insides are falling out! Take ibuprofen and a nice hot water bottle for when you sit down between your decorating

Xxxx

Im lying on the bathroom floor contemplating performing my own sterilisation at the minute. Had 2 codrydomol and its still no better. If labour is worse than this there is no way on gods green earth am I having kids ha xx

Im lying on the bathroom floor contemplating performing my own sterilisation at the minute. Had 2 codrydomol and its still no better. If labour is worse than this there is no way on gods green earth am I having kids ha xx

Im terrible with pain. I want a brood but I doubt I could cope having a vaginal birth have you seen how bloody big a babys head is!. Elective caserian please! Im more than happy for them to come out the sunroof! Lol!

I'm drinking loads of water, not had chance to have a second pack yet so may just have two together later. TOTM has arrived and cramps are kicking in, always comes at the least convenient time! Not that there is ever a convenient time. Should really go on the depo injection or something, the only thing putting me off are the horror stories you hear about massive weight gain and if I'm honest I'd rather be in pain for once day of the month than fat for the rest of my life. Seriously feel like I'm having a baby right now I'm in so much pain, just thinking of eating makes me feel ill. At least I've got decorating to concentrate on. 1 wall finished so far, took nearly 2 hours just to clear the room out!! xx

I'm on the pill cerazette the side effect they warn you about is that you don't get a bleed....they call it a side effect? It's fan-bloody-tastic!

Paracetamol have kicked in and cracking on with the painting!! Think I've burned about a million calories just doing this. The walls are about 95 ft high so as you can imagine I've been dangling from a ladder praying not to fall. Plenty of fun!

Decided to double up on a pack as missed lunch. Won't be doing it again. It was like trying to eat wallpaper paste with a few crunchy bits to chew on. I'll stick to one in the future. Just a shake to have later and a bit of painting left to do and day 7/88 will be officially OVERRRR xx

Well done on both the plan and the decorating. Sorry I've been missing that pesky work thing got in the way today lol cxx

Back