First ever VLCD

I wouldn't want to around all those yummy cakes every day, I wouldn't be able to resist! You've got some serious willpower lady!

Decorating is going quite well, front room is done, my room should be done by the weekend (I'm sleeping on my new mattress on the front room floor at the minute haha) and then getting cracking with the kitchen. Soooo, all being well, it should all be done by the end of Feb.

I'm definitely not enjoying THIS male attention, doing my head right in! Treat them mean, keep them keen isn't it, is there anyway to treat them mean and make them go away? Haha.

xx

Im not sure how im gonna do it. Hopefully by then i just wont want it. Hopefully seeing it all everyday will put me off. Not like i can put washing up liquid on it like i do at home ;)

Wow your shifiting through that young lady! Think of all thise cals being burnt too! Bet your melting away! Have you noticed many nsv yet? (I know im lazy but cant be bothered to read through 3 weeks worth of posts haha!)

Yes there is. But im sure calling his a creepy ugly ba****d before telling him to eff off because he makes your skin crawl, may cause bad vibes haha!

love sarah xxx

You can have Mackerel, I asked ages ago.

It's brilliant MFP isn't it! It really makes you think twice about sticking something in your mouth. Once I'm done with s&s I'll be using it all the time again. I watched a TV programme about chocolate and apparently one large bar of chocolate has the same amount of saturated fat as SEVEN cheeseburgers! Put me right off!!

xx

Wow that's crazy!!

SEVEN!! Oh my god! No wonder I'm the way that I am, I could of easily polished one of them off. I love MFP, it's so handy!
Hope you get the job chick, sounds amazing, can't believe you'd get a car and Internet!!!
X

I'm with you in that one! I did on many occasions haha. I'm just waiting for e woman to get in contact for an interview. Here's hoping!! xx

Im not sure how im gonna do it. Hopefully by then i just wont want it. Hopefully seeing it all everyday will put me off. Not like i can put washing up liquid on it like i do at home ;)

Wow your shifiting through that young lady! Think of all thise cals being burnt too! Bet your melting away! Have you noticed many nsv yet? (I know im lazy but cant be bothered to read through 3 weeks worth of posts haha!)

Yes there is. But im sure calling his a creepy ugly ba****d before telling him to eff off because he makes your skin crawl, may cause bad vibes haha!

love sarah xxx

Haha as if you destroy your precious cakes with washing up liquid!! Hahaa.

Nsv, I can see my collarbones all the time, not just from dodgy angles and I'm now a size 14 in every shop so 3 dress sizes down woooo!!! Won't be long til I get the beloved thigh gap!!

He's such a nice guy if I said that I would be vilified haha. Hopefully I won't be there much longer to out up with him stalking me xx

Haha as if you destroy your precious cakes with washing up liquid!! Hahaa.

Nsv, I can see my collarbones all the time, not just from dodgy angles and I'm now a size 14 in every shop so 3 dress sizes down woooo!!! Won't be long til I get the beloved thigh gap!!

He's such a nice guy if I said that I would be vilified haha. Hopefully I won't be there much longer to out up with him stalking me xx

Oo i want collar bones! And thigh gap and hip bones one day.

I doubt it will be for a very long time. But the time will come :)

love sarah xxx

I doubt it will be for a very long time. But the time will come :)

love sarah xxx

Sorry to diary hog for a minute amymarie but Sarah Lou what's the title of your diary? Trying to find to subscribe? X

I doubt it will be for a very long time. But the time will come

love sarah xxx

It will definitely come! I never thought it would for me but its happening!!

Sorry to diary hog for a minute amymarie but Sarah Lou what's the title of your diary? Trying to find to subscribe? X

Haha no worries hun, that's what it's here for xx

69 likes. BOOOOMMM!! So very me haha.

So went to the Trafford centre tonight again, this time with my gay bestie, and spent a fooooortune!! £340 to be precise. On 4 bags. 4 small bags.

I think I have a shopping addiction. It was all on skin care, make up and 2 perfumes. Although I did buy a beautiful Cath Kidson purse too which I loooooove, it was also the cheapest thing I bought.

Day 29 done and dusted, roll on day 30!!

How have you lovelies got on today?

xx

69 likes. BOOOOMMM!! So very me haha.

So went to the Trafford centre tonight again, this time with my gay bestie, and spent a fooooortune!! £340 to be precise. On 4 bags. 4 small bags.

I think I have a shopping addiction. It was all on skin care, make up and 2 perfumes. Although I did buy a beautiful Cath Kidson purse too which I loooooove, it was also the cheapest thing I bought.

Day 29 done and dusted, roll on day 30!!

How have you lovelies got on today?

xx

Haha i think you have an expensive addiction. But hey atleast you will have fab skin and smell nice!

love sarah xxx

Haha i think you have an expensive addiction. But hey atleast you will have fab skin and smell nice!

love sarah xxx

It is but my grandma always told me buy the best you can afford and to be fair it'll last me.

I'm not joking dermalogica is AMAZING. Used it for the first time last night and my skin is already nearly clear and feels a million times better. Definite recommendation here ladies! Im so chuffed!

xx

Day 30!!!!! Woooooooooo!!!!

Gonna have a salmon and prawn salad for my tea. Yummy. Not going out this weekend. AT ALL!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    707.2 KB · Views: 73
Back