First ever VLCD

Grand actually! Can't believe I've done four and a half weeks! Am starting back at my friend's toning
class tonight so that should bring about a bit of definition to this slowly shrinking bod!
I've just had my mackerel salad in work and am stuffed so hope it's digested come 7pm!
Then will have a nice hot shake before bed and wake up tomorrow with the pain of tonight's endeavours!! Can't wait!!
Have a lovely evening sweetie in your fab n funky newly decorated gaff!

Brilliant! Glad you're doing so well! 18lbs already! Gonna be nothing left to you haha.

Have a fab night hunny, the pain will be worth it in the end ha!

xx

Feeling peckish so instead of having a fourth pack I decided to make a protein meal. Had spicy scrambled egg, was supposed to be an omelette but my non-stick pan isn't so non-stick anymore. It was absolutely gorgggge.

I used 3 egg whites (let the cat have the yolks) added a bit of pepper. Fry-lighted the pan and fried some spring onions, red chilli, 3 small spoons of tinned tomatoes (couldn't get the tin open) and some spinach. Added the egg and mixed it all together and boom. Like a party in my mouth!

And I'm gonna tell everyone at work tomorrow too seeing as they all think I don't eat and just survive on shakes.

xx

Gonna try and get an early night tonight but I've just had some coffee which probably wasn't my best idea ever.

Been to my mums tonight and I don't think she'd realised just how much weight I'd lost until she saw how big my work trousers are, especially seeing as they used to be tight. She nearly started crying asking me not to lose too much. I think with a diet like this one because its quite a dramatic change in a shirt period of time people get the impression you're going to end up with an eating disorder! I promised her I won't go lower than a size 8 and that I've even asked my sister who's getting married next year to get me a size 10 bridesmaid dress so I have a bit if lee way when it comes to maintaining although in all honestly I am going to make sure I AM a size 8 on the day and for the near future.

Well, day 35 is done. A whole 5 weeks 100%!! Roll on week 6!!! By the end of this week I'll be half way through my challenge. How quick has it gone?

xx

Gonna try and get an early night tonight but I've just had some coffee which probably wasn't my best idea ever.

Been to my mums tonight and I don't think she'd realised just how much weight I'd lost until she saw how big my work trousers are, especially seeing as they used to be tight. She nearly started crying asking me not to lose too much. I think with a diet like this one because its quite a dramatic change in a shirt period of time people get the impression you're going to end up with an eating disorder! I promised her I won't go lower than a size 8 and that I've even asked my sister who's getting married next year to get me a size 10 bridesmaid dress so I have a bit if lee way when it comes to maintaining although in all honestly I am going to make sure I AM a size 8 on the day and for the near future.

Well, day 35 is done. A whole 5 weeks 100%!! Roll on week 6!!! By the end of this week I'll be half way through my challenge. How quick has it gone?

xx

You are doing so well hun, I really envious, wish I hadn't spent all this time messing about!

xx
5 weeks well done you :) nothing like a goal to keep you on the straight and narrow :)

Woo weekend starts here for me! Got my blueberry voddy from the boss today, cheers, thankyouuu!! Literally can't wait to get to London tomorrow. Not been this excited for a weekend in ages!!! And it's potentially weigh day tomorrow!! Arghh!!

xx

Gonna take some more photos tomorrow. Eurgh. Last ones were taken at 13st10 so we'll see if I look much different. Actually really nervous about weighing myself. Just hope I'm happy with the results!!

xx

You will be thrilled with the results. Regardless of what the scales say you are def closer to ur goal and it has also got to do with how u feel. I'm well jealous of your trip to london. I lived there for 11 yrs and miss the shopping and nightlife loads :) have loads of fun missy.....

You will be thrilled with the results. Regardless of what the scales say you are def closer to ur goal and it has also got to do with how u feel. I'm well jealous of your trip to london. I lived there for 11 yrs and miss the shopping and nightlife loads :) have loads of fun missy.....

Thanks! I've never been to London before!! I've travelled more outside if the Uk than in it haha.

Youre right, and I've still got 2 months to go before the end of my challenge. I've aimed for 2 and a half stone off by then in total taking me to around 11 stone. Need to remember that! Can't be hoping for a miracle after 1 month!!

xx

Sooooo I tried on my celeb boutique dress and although it zips up and looks a million times better than it did the first time I tried it Im still not 100% happy which is fine because I'll soon have a time when I can wear it and feel like a goddess. Took some photos to show you (bare in mind I'm due on and it's late so I am a tad bloated) and I can definitely see I've lost quite a bit since my last photos. I'll take some more tomorrow wearing what I wore on my last photos but here are some for now. Excuse the tags haha.

xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 68
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 69
Oh wow, god you can see a big difference! Wahoo well done chicka!!! Dress is gorge, you look fab in it now! But if your not totally comfortable in it yet there's no point wearing it, you wanna put it on and be like POW, now I'm gonna take in the world! Like our Bey says 'get your freakum dress on' haha
X

*on the world rather, you'd have to be one hell of a seamstress to take in the world x

Oh wow, god you can see a big difference! Wahoo well done chicka!!! Dress is gorge, you look fab in it now! But if your not totally comfortable in it yet there's no point wearing it, you wanna put it on and be like POW, now I'm gonna take in the world! Like our Bey says 'get your freakum dress on' haha
X

Haha POW!! Thanks! I don't think I realised I til I took these pictures. Usually I look bigger in pictures than in my head but its the opposite now haha.

Glad you like the dress, bit sad I can't wear it this weekend but when I'm thin I might just wear it to work, for shopping, for bed! Haha. My new catch phrase is "when I'm thin" my friends have even started finishing my sentences with it. I've become farrr too predictable!!

I just want this jelly belly gone!! 30 day shred will hopefully see to that!!

xx

Another nsv!

A top I only bought last month in a 12, wouldn't fit around my boobs and was tight on my stomach now FITS AND HAS ROOM on my stomach and only has the tiniest gape in the boobs that I could probably get away with if I wore a top underneath!!

BOWCHICKAWOWOW!!

Absolutely in the bestest mood everrrrr!!!!!

xx

Haha POW!! Thanks! I don't think I realised I til I took these pictures. Usually I look bigger in pictures than in my head but its the opposite now haha.

Glad you like the dress, bit sad I can't wear it this weekend but when I'm thin I might just wear it to work, for shopping, for bed! Haha. My new catch phrase is "when I'm thin" my friends have even started finishing my sentences with it. I've become farrr too predictable!!

I just want this jelly belly gone!! 30 day shred will hopefully see to that!!

xx

Haha, I'm the same, "when I'm slim again"
Yeah some stomach crunches will see to that, mines going down a bit more,excited for WI tomorrow!!!
Only did the one workout, haha ONLY! I've soooo changed! X

wow you look amazing. love the dress :) you will def be ready to wear it in the next few weeks :) you could wear it now. your waist is tiny

Haha, I'm the same, "when I'm slim again"
Yeah some stomach crunches will see to that, mines going down a bit more,excited for WI tomorrow!!!
Only did the one workout, haha ONLY! I've soooo changed! X

When was the last time you weighed? I'm a bit more excited for it now!! Even if I've only lost 3lbs my nsv's have given me a massive boost! I just wish I'd have taken pics of when I first tried the dress, it looked horrendous!! Even with spankx, I reckon I could get away with it with them on now but I'm determined to not have to wear them so it's staying in its pretty pink box for now!

I need some of your motivation to exercise!! I need Jillian to move this belly onto my non-existent booty!! I've definitely never been in Beyonce's crowd when it comes to le derrière haha xx

Back