First ever VLCD

You look incredible, such a lovely hour-glass shape. Good luck for weigh-in

Couple more stone to go yet. Reckon I'm about a stone down between pics. Maybe a tad more xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    234.8 KB · Views: 70
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    225.8 KB · Views: 59
When was the last time you weighed? I'm a bit more excited for it now!! Even if I've only lost 3lbs my nsv's have given me a massive boost! I just wish I'd have taken pics of when I first tried the dress, it looked horrendous!! Even with spankx, I reckon I could get away with it with them on now but I'm determined to not have to wear them so it's staying in its pretty pink box for now!

I need some of your motivation to exercise!! I need Jillian to move this belly onto my non-existent booty!! I've definitely never been in Beyonce's crowd when it comes to le derrière haha xx

I am!!! *****, even when I am slim I have a big booty (I quite like that though) I actually have quite a similar body shape to her when I'm in shape, I miss my tiny waist!!!
Aye get a good shouting off our Jills haha.
I've not weighed for two weeks, but I still focus more on the inches, lost 34.5 inches so far, can't wait to see what I measure tomorrow :) xx

I am!!! *****, even when I am slim I have a big booty (I quite like that though) I actually have quite a similar body shape to her when I'm in shape, I miss my tiny waist!!!
Aye get a good shouting off our Jills haha.
I've not weighed for two weeks, but I still focus more on the inches, lost 34.5 inches so far, can't wait to see what I measure tomorrow :) xx

Lucky cow!! My arse is as flat as a witches tit!!

Im gonna do my inches too. I've got my measurements from when I was 13st10 so be interesting to see how much weight and inches I've lost since then. Woohoo!!

xx

Probably the ONLY full length picture of me at my heaviest against now. Don't ask why I'm wearing that. I don't even know myself haha!! (Those shorts are at least 3 sizes too big now) xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    196.5 KB · Views: 103
I'm breathing in on that picture too. Hence the strained look on my face! I clearly don't have a neck there either. It's aaalllll chin haha. I was even trying to cover my shame with my bag to make me look slimmer. The tricks you try!! Knew then all, none worked!!

xx

i started back on the exercise tonight. did day 1 week 1 of the C25K. im also going back to Curves on Monday. i will do it 3 times a week. found curves great before for inch loss, lost 30 inches in 2 months esp off my waist but didnt do much for my arms. really need to work on them so will do something else for them at home. havent been back to curves since oct... oops...

i started back on the exercise tonight. did day 1 week 1 of the C25K. im also going back to Curves on Monday. i will do it 3 times a week. found curves great before for inch loss, lost 30 inches in 2 months esp off my waist but didnt do much for my arms. really need to work on them so will do something else for them at home. havent been back to curves since oct... oops...

Bloody hell that is good going! It's my belly that's the issue, everywhere else now is normal sized its just my huge stomach!! I look preggo!! And have done for years!! Definitely need to get back exercising. From Monday when I'm back home from London I'm gonna do the 30 day shred every day for 30 days! I will get a flat stomach if it kills me haha xx

Looking fab in that dress Hun! Love celeb boutique!!!! Hope you have a lovely Time away Hun!! Enjoy yourself!!! Fill us all in when u get back!! Xxxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It's the moment you've all been waiting for haha.

Ive lost 20lbs!!!!!!!!!!

12st exactly!!! I'm absolutely buzzing!! My bmi is healthy!!! Wooooohhhhooooooooooooo!!!

Another 2 months like this I'll be at goal!!

xx

It's the moment you've all been waiting for haha.

Ive lost 20lbs!!!!!!!!!!

12st exactly!!! I'm absolutely buzzing!! My bmi is healthy!!! Wooooohhhhooooooooooooo!!!

Another 2 months like this I'll be at goal!!

xx

Wow! That is fantastic.

Woo hoo!!!!! This is amazing!!! That's 4lbs a week!!!

right I'm definitely getting on track (soon) you are our thinspiration!!

:)

Thankyou!! I never thought I'd be thinspiration!! I never thought I'd have a healthy bmi!!!!!

I'm so chuffed!! Not weighing again now for at least a month!! I've pretty much completely bypassed the 12s!! I feel amazing!!

xx

Back