First ever VLCD

dress looks fab. you are tall so it would suit you. I'm only 5ft ZERO :(
lost 2ibs this week so that's a total of 12.1 ibs in 2 weeks!!! Go me :) delighted. 14 weeks to the wedding .going to try a kettle bells class to tone up the arms and everywhere else !

dress looks fab. you are tall so it would suit you. I'm only 5ft ZERO :(
lost 2ibs this week so that's a total of 12.1 ibs in 2 weeks!!! Go me :) delighted. 14 weeks to the wedding .going to try a kettle bells class to tone up the arms and everywhere else !

Well done hunny you're doing fab!!! Sometimes I wish I was smaller!! I love love love 5 inch heels so look like a giant when I'm out, at least now I'm slimmer I don't look as sore thumbish! Haha xx

Hey Hun

How are you? what have you got planned this weekend?

love love LOVE the dress!!! will look lovely!!! you have to post piccies!!! xxxxx

Absolutely in the best mood ever!! Not only am I finishing work at 5 for the weekend but when I told a girl in work I hoping to get to an 8 she said I can't be far off! She thought I was a 10!! Woo!! Well chuffed!!! xx

Hey Hun

How are you? what have you got planned this weekend?

love love LOVE the dress!!! will look lovely!!! you have to post piccies!!! xxxxx

Hiya chick I'm really good thanks, how are you? Glad you like the dress, I tried it on last night and my roomie was like "WOW!! You actually have an hourglass figure" haha. So excited to wear it!

Going to a house party for a bit then going out, I keep double booking my weekends so have to do a bit of everything ha! I will definitely post pics xx

Hiya chick I'm really good thanks, how are you? Glad you like the dress, I tried it on last night and my roomie was like "WOW!! You actually have an hourglass figure" haha. So excited to wear it!

Going to a house party for a bit then going out, I keep double booking my weekends so have to do a bit of everything ha! I will definitely post pics xx

ooo yay! sounds like it will look lovely on you!!!

im all good thanks!!! counting down the last half hour at work of a horrible week!!!

sounds like a good weekend!!! enjoy xxx

So went to my mums to lend her spankx pants and tried my dress on with it. Spankx have NEVER worked for me before but this time they actually do!! No rolls, still round but much flatter haha. She nearly cried telling me I look gorgeous and that she was so proud of me. Best feeling ever xx

So went to my mums to lend her spankx pants and tried my dress on with it. Spankx have NEVER worked for me before but this time they actually do!! No rolls, still round but much flatter haha. She nearly cried telling me I look gorgeous and that she was so proud of me. Best feeling ever xx

Can't wait to see pics, the dress is awesome. I'm really feeling a night out tonight, but my friends are being rubbish. You have inspired me to go shopping tomorrow!

Can't wait to see pics, the dress is awesome. I'm really feeling a night out tonight, but my friends are being rubbish. You have inspired me to go shopping tomorrow!

Ohh booo to rubbish friends!! I'm a yes friend. I say yes to everyone and everything then end up having to doa million things at once haha. Yes to shopping!!!! I loooooove shopping. I think everyone knows that about me now haha xx

Ahhh the so cute bless your mama. I need to get one of those spanx type all in ones!! You do look fab chick, you should be so proud x

PHOTO TIME!! I'm still reallllllllly p1ssed. Don't remember half of last night. I DO remember seeing someone I went to school with who has PILED on the pounds and who used to be a complete *****, she was trying to lick my behind, it was quite funny really xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    709.4 KB · Views: 109
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    711.7 KB · Views: 120
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 101
Stunning babes! Dress looks amazing on, bet you felt the bees knees last night! Xx

I did haha. It's funny I've had about 3 million friend requests from people I used to go to school with and about 1000 messages from lads on facebook. You didn't want me before so you ain't having me now!!!! Hahaha xx

I did haha. It's funny I've had about 3 million friend requests from people I used to go to school with and about 1000 messages from lads on facebook. You didn't want me before so you ain't having me now!!!! Hahaha xx

Exactly "if you don't want me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best"
Sod 'em this turning point is for YOU, they can get stuffed you don't need or want their acceptance only to be happy in your own skin, shows who real friends are. Xx

Exactly "if you don't want me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best"
Sod 'em this turning point is for YOU, they can get stuffed you don't need or want their acceptance only to be happy in your own skin, shows who real friends are. Xx

A guy I used to work with actually messaged me saying "not looking too bad recently you" ... Who even says that! Haha xx

More piccys xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    296 KB · Views: 95
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    403.9 KB · Views: 93
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 91
  • image.jpg