First ever VLCD

Stayed up and I haven't got paid at midnight. I knew this would happen. Can guarantee its not going in until about 2am. *******s!! I neeeeeeed to spend my monniiiieeeeessssssssssss xx

Stayed up and I haven't got paid at midnight. I knew this would happen. Can guarantee its not going in until about 2am. *******s!! I neeeeeeed to spend my monniiiieeeeessssssssssss xx

Haha what are you like with your shopping!!! Dare say I'll be the same once I'm slim, saying that I have plenty of clothes in small sizes but I wanna be a total fashionista again! I have about 3 outfits in my head I want for when I'm small again xx

Haha what are you like with your shopping!!! Dare say I'll be the same once I'm slim, saying that I have plenty of clothes in small sizes but I wanna be a total fashionista again! I have about 3 outfits in my head I want for when I'm small again xx

I'm a complete nightmare! Ha. I already have things ready in my basket to buy!!!! I have absolutely no clothes in my size, it's ridiculous. I've not been allowed to buy clothes for so long I think I'm having withdrawn symptoms ha!! Ooohh what are these outfits missy?!!

Ps how uh-mazing are (soon be be) my shoes???

xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    428.9 KB · Views: 48
And Im literally dying to get my hands on my Candy Yum Yum lipstick!! They've brought it back!! Lost my Barry M knock off one! Am I sad for being so excited for a lipstick?! I'm not am I? xx

And Im literally dying to get my hands on my Candy Yum Yum lipstick!! They've brought it back!! Lost my Barry M knock off one! Am I sad for being so excited for a lipstick?! I'm not am I? xx

Not at all! Devastating when something gets discontinued!
Well the first outfit is the skin tight backless American apparel dress, worn with a high over sized bun and killer heels!
Second is a leatherette cropped top with high waisted bold monochrome skirt with shoe boots.
And the third is a some patterned sort of Capri pants with a clashing patterned shirt, tousled hair and loafers
X

I am still awake filling my baskets!! I'm literally gonna be skint by 2.01am haha.

The outfits sounds amazing! Especially the backless dress!!! Oh roll on summer!! Excited to see pics of the fashion queen reborn haha xx

I'm a complete nightmare! Ha. I already have things ready in my basket to buy!!!! I have absolutely no clothes in my size, it's ridiculous. I've not been allowed to buy clothes for so long I think I'm having withdrawn symptoms ha!! Ooohh what are these outfits missy?!!

Ps how uh-mazing are (soon be be) my shoes???

xx

Oh and yes they are fit shoes!!

Fell asleep last night and didn't end up buying anything!!! But rectified that this morning!! Mac order complete and my shoessss along with other bits, I'm so excited for them to arrive!! Didn't go in work today because the thought of it made me ill! Gonna do some more online spending and my research into emirates, I want to make sure I'm in the best possible position to get the job when I go for it, need to find an outfit for my photos and potential interview. I've read a lot that they like to see you in a skirt and jacket to visualise you in the uniform. Any ideas where's the best place for something like that but still on trend? I'm thinking asos but not really found anything xx

Hehe I love MAC omg.. the guy on the counter just sees me coming!! LOL

Hmm how about Zara or mango?? My friend went to Dubai to work for emmirates a year ago, she loves it... Makes me v jealous LOL

Have a good day hunny Xx

Hehe I love MAC omg.. the guy on the counter just sees me coming!! LOL

Hmm how about Zara or mango?? My friend went to Dubai to work for emmirates a year ago, she loves it... Makes me v jealous LOL

Have a good day hunny Xx

i knowwww!!! I am the easiest person for them to sell to, pretty much because I want EVERYTHING!! Oohh Zara yes! Didn't think of that! I looked on Mango but didn't see anything.

Wow, do you still speak to your friend? Any hints/tips would be mucho appreciated!! I'm determined to get this bloody job!!

xx

Raarrrr just actually done ONE HUNDRED ab crunches!!! That's about how exciting my Saturday night is going to get. I'm thinking if I do this in bed every day before I get up I'll be looking like a fitness model in no time haha xx

Your bad ass!! Crunches at bedtime will pay off

I lost touch with the friend sorry hun. You will rock it, you've been working so hard. Whatever you put your mind to you can achieve :)

Xx

Your bad ass!! Crunches at bedtime will pay off

I lost touch with the friend sorry hun. You will rock it, you've been working so hard. Whatever you put your mind to you can achieve :)

Xx

I feel bad ass. And a bit sore I won't lie hahaha.

Ahh thanks hun, I've always been the 'once you've set your mind to it type' it's just getting my mind set on it first! That's why it's taken me this long to get on a diet! Haha. I've never been nervous about applying for a job, I applied for Thompson and wasn't really fussed about it because I'd applied for Club 18-30 and that's the one I wanted. Got the job and had my flights booked and everything before hearing back from Club. I decided to go to that interview knowing I was going away either way so wasn't fussed about that interview either but got that job too!! I think I was the only person who didn't cry when we got through ha!

I just want this so bad and after reading up A LOT on it I know it's reeeeally hard to get first time and I know if I don't I probably wouldn't apply again. That's why I'm so determined to get in those size 8s!! I've completely overhauled my life, my beauty regime, everything in an attempt to look like an Emirates model if/when (please when) I get to the interview. I'm even getting my teeth professionally whitened and have taken out all my piercings! Had 10 and now I just have one set in my ears haha.

xx

You will be emmirates perfect hunny :))

Bring on the 8s :)

Xxx

Hey, my aunty works for virgin and my second cousin for BA as cabin crew- both are now managers. They started off a good a few years ago, but both say that a great smile, a quiet but friendly disposition and a second language are what they look for in their cabin crew. Customer service experience is great too and excellent references are a must as is a good sickness record. Hope this helps.

Hey, my aunty works for virgin and my second cousin for BA as cabin crew- both are now managers. They started off a good a few years ago, but both say that a great smile, a quiet but friendly disposition and a second language are what they look for in their cabin crew. Customer service experience is great too and excellent references are a must as is a good sickness record. Hope this helps.

Yea that's really helpful thanks hun. With Emirates a second language isn't needed but its a bonus. You can actually learn languages over in Dubai and they'll pay for it. There's loads of benefits. I've read a lot about the smile, that's why I'm getting my teeth whitened haha xx

So, some of you may and most if you won't remember that I bought a dress aaaaaages ago from Aqua. Back when I first started the diet in about November. Most gorgeous green, backless dress (should be for £115) and in a size 10. It came with a belt and I couldn't even get that round me let alone do the dress up.

I tried the belt when I was around 13 and a half stone and could just about hook it on the very last holes and it was still tight. Very tight. So tonight we're clearing out the kitchen and the belt falls out (been wondering where it was) so I tried it on. Not only does the belt go round, it hooks on all the holes!!! (Bit of a mad fastening to it)

So I decided to try on the dress, when I first got it I could barely get it over my hips let alone do the zip up aaaaaaaaand.... It slips on easy and the zip does up almost to the top. There is literally less than an inch to go, IT'S A SIZE FRIGGING TEN!!!! Aaarrrggghhhh!! I'm absolutely buzzing!! I honestly never thought the dress would fit me and I'm soooooo so close to it doing now its unbelievable. I'm so f#%*#%g proud of myself!! Can't believe it!!

xx

So, some of you may and most if you won't remember that I bought a dress aaaaaages ago from Aqua. Back when I first started the diet in about November. Most gorgeous green, backless dress (should be for £115) and in a size 10. It came with a belt and I couldn't even get that round me let alone do the dress up.

I tried the belt when I was around 13 and a half stone and could just about hook it on the very last holes and it was still tight. Very tight. So tonight we're clearing out the kitchen and the belt falls out (been wondering where it was) so I tried it on. Not only does the belt go round, it hooks on all the holes!!! (Bit of a mad fastening to it)

So I decided to try on the dress, when I first got it I could barely get it over my hips let alone do the zip up aaaaaaaaand.... It slips on easy and the zip does up almost to the top. There is literally less than an inch to go, IT'S A SIZE FRIGGING TEN!!!! Aaarrrggghhhh!! I'm absolutely buzzing!! I honestly never thought the dress would fit me and I'm soooooo so close to it doing now its unbelievable. I'm so f#%*#%g proud of myself!! Can't believe it!!

xx

Yay!!! Awesomes!!!

So pleased for you chick!!! X

Back