• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

first food diary on xenical xx

yesterday i had bran flakes for breakfast , vegetarian chiken fillet with peas and mash for dinner and pasta with cheese for evening meal ,

:eek:

today i had potato and leek soup with 5 slices of nimble bread :eek:i know i shouldnt hve had 5 !!! but i was really hungry and i thought well its better than eating a big takeaway xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi Kerrie,
Well done of getting your diary started, it really does help you keep track of things, and spot patterns of eating and behaviour.

Can I just ask what kind of cheese you had with your pasta? Ordinary cheese is about 35g of fat per 100g - way above the 5g/100g rule :eek: so that's something to look out for!
Things like Laughing Cow and Philadelphia Extra Light are much better...

Sorry to stick my nose in! It might've been something pre-prepared that you ate - something that was completely within the 5g rule, but I wouldn't want you getting side effects if not!

All looks OK otherwise though...and well done for sticking to the Nimble bread rather than a takeaway! Don't let yourself get too hungry though, make sure you allow yourself some snacks so you don't get to that 'oh my god I could eat anything/everything' stage :D

Cheese is difficult, I love it but there really is no acceptable low fat alternative. The Extra Light triangles come closest. I miss cheese on toast....

i tend to use a slice of 'lowlow cheese slice' it has 4.4g fat per slice but if i'm having pasta and it needs a little cheese then i add one of those on the top and melt it.

it actually melt's quite well and one slice is enough for me, just need a little hint you know.

have used it for cheese on toast once too :)