1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

First GOAL!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by fatisnofun, 26 October 2009 Social URL.

1. fatisnofun

fatisnofun Well-Known Member

Just finished the last of my college essays....stayed up until 5 last night and then got up at 10 this morning...finished now and I'm off to the printers!

I am overjoyed...I know its not weight or LT related, but perserverence has payed off and I feel more confident, starting to think maybe I can do this???

Just thought I'd share this anyway...my minor victory :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Ellie65

Ellie65 Well-Known Member

Great stuff you must be relieved!!!!

4. trixiefoofoo

trixiefoofoo Well-Known Member

Well done hun - first of many goals you'll acheive, I'm sure x

5. anne-mariep

anne-mariep Well-Known Member

Well done hun! wat college do you go to if you dont mind me asking you? wat kinda course r u doin?

6. fatisnofun

fatisnofun Well-Known Member

Just finished a three year diploma in counselling and psychotherapy. PCI College in Clondalkin, Dublin.

WhooooT!

7. Shaz1980

Shaz1980 Well-Known Member

I am in the last year of a Counselling and Psychotherapy course too. Can't wait to finish. Well Done! You must feel so good right now. I know who to come to if I need help lol x x x

8. anne-mariep

anne-mariep Well-Known Member

im originally from clondalkin haha small world!