First Job Interview as a thin person

Don't forget...................

A job interview is a 2 way process.
If they invite you for interview then you have something (on paper at least) that they are interested in.
You know you need that job or A job, but don't come across as desperate.
Negotiate if you can and don't undersell yourself.
i'm sure it won't be long before you've got a better job than the one that's just coming to an end.
Don't forget your OH is under pressure too, especially now you've abdicated in the finances deparment.

woot woot! Got a call today on another good high paying job! Will interview next Friday.

I am so pleased to be getting a reply!!! I really did push myself for the jobs I applied for. Last year I would not have bothered - I would have just chosen jobs I knew they would give to anybody. <sigh> What were we like. So I am half way to having a toe in the door. :)

I hope I interview well at these.....I always feel like a muppet! But, again, my fingers will remained crossed. :)

woot woot! Got a call today on another good high paying job! Will interview next Friday.

I am so pleased to be getting a reply!!! I really did push myself for the jobs I applied for. Last year I would not have bothered - I would have just chosen jobs I knew they would give to anybody. <sigh> What were we like. So I am half way to having a toe in the door. :)

I hope I interview well at these.....I always feel like a muppet! But, again, my fingers will remained crossed. :)

Sexism they are doing it for your good looks, no wonder i never got any calls :p

Back