First month weigh in....

billygroat

Hi guys, just been to the docs and she rubber stamped a new pack for me (thank god).... and... referral to the local leisure centre (not sure what this entails but sounds great)

Very pleased, just goes to show it levels out, had 2 weeks at 1lb and 2 at 4lb.

Thanks for all your support and here is to another successful month!

Julie x

Hi guys, just been to the docs and she rubber stamped a new pack for me (thank god).... and... referral to the local leisure centre (not sure what this entails but sounds great)

Very pleased, just goes to show it levels out, had 2 weeks at 1lb and 2 at 4lb.

Thanks for all your support and here is to another successful month!

Julie x

Well done Julie! You are doing fantastic! :happy096::clap:
Missing out on a few glasses of wine is worth it when you see those kind of results:)

Hey Julie,

Well done. I;m just back from the Dr's and have lost 7lbs in first month. So very happy to.

Laura xx

Well done Laura!
7lbs is a great weight loss!:happy096::clap:

Loving your new avi photo Julie!

Was it taken at the wedding?

You look gorgeous! :)

No it was a black tie do last week, false eyelashes, they work wonders!!!!!!!

Wedding is in 5 weeks - yehaaaaaaaaaaaaa x

That's great news Julie.

The new photo is lovely. I take it that is the lucky man beside you?

You must be very excited about the wedding. I still get excited about mine, & it was 18 months ago!!!

Lins
:D

ladies I am so pleased for you all - i just spoke with the nurse at my Practice and she said no weigh in for a month! How am I going to go that long without knowing if i have managed a couple of pounds!? Do you have secret scales that you jump on in between getting the "official" verdict?

yep thats Gary.... its not my first (or my second) but we have been together for 6 years and have 3 kids amongst us. If I can cope with that I can do anything, this time its the right time!!!

I am excited yes but its going to be a low key things, only family and we are having a curry after, perfect as far as I am concerned.

Julie x

Yay :D Well done to both of you. I had my RC weigh in last night, and I've lost 2½lbs this week. I've now lost a total of 7 stone :D
xx

Ali thats is superfragiliticexpealidocious!!!!! flippin great news!!

You have created a breed of Xenical followers and you truly are an inspiration.

I am over the moon for you!!!

Julie x

Ali thats is superfragiliticexpealidocious!!!!! flippin great news!!

You have created a breed of Xenical followers and you truly are an inspiration.

I am over the moon for you!!!

Julie x

Thanks Julie :D
xxx

Yay :D Well done to both of you. I had my RC weigh in last night, and I've lost 2½lbs this week. I've now lost a total of 7 stone :D
xx

Ali you are amazing!:worthy:
Well done! I'm so thrilled for you!

Back