First night and i cant sleep

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by DavidCatterall, 7 May 2009 Social URL.

1. DavidCatterall

DavidCatterall Full Member

Hey guys. Its 3:30am and its my first night on CD.

Cant sleep because all my throat n mouth are dry n im craving a sweet drink

So instead of giving into temptation i thought id post a thread to help me cope.

I hpe this gets easier, i dnt remember the first days of Lipotrim being this hard

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fitz

fitz Lovin it !!! :)

Hey
    I used to find that too - I think it is your body's way of asking for more water - my mouth always felt dry - certainly helped with the water consumption.

Once your body gets used to it, it will get better - stick with it. I am "hoping" to get back onto CD SS today - should have been yesterday but it didnt happen - I'm not sure my mind is in the right place yet which is why I have rejoined this site. I am in need of the support and inspiration this site gives - good luck matey - we are all here together.
    Wew can do this..................

4. LizzMB

LizzMB WILL be Slim!

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.57%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    drink drink drink! (and carry round a tooth brush kit so you can keep brushing your teeth).
    I had this initially, but its certainly not as bad now so keep up the good work!
    Its about to get sooo good!!! :)

5. Lexie_dog

Lexie_dog UNLEASHING THE BEAST!

Start Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.57%)
    Diet:
    SW, minimal bread!
    Have a long weak(ish) black tea with a couple of sweetners in it?

6. Dita-von-squeeze

Dita-von-squeeze Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(15.28%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    I had the exact same trouble as you on my first night of CD, but I'm pleased to report that my sleep pattern got straight back to normal the next night! Hopefully you'll get a decent nights sleep tonight.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.