First time going solo.....

Excellent -the free classes not the 30 mile run! EEK!

Is body sculpt like BOdy Pump/Fit? Where you do weights targetting all the muscle groups? Cus I LOVE body pump! As long as you're pain you're burning fat -and that includes the 2 days agony after each session!

CLASS!! It is hard but really good! Our instructor was called Homer lol and he was amazing -this guy was fit as! Only up close could you tell he was in his 50s or something cus he was super fit and seriously pushed you til you were nearly crying. His classes were the closest to personal trainer you could get without paying for one. Hopefully yours will be the same because you will see the difference in your tone in weeks!

lol -good luck with that! A panic attack! sheeeit! I'd have been willing the bike to break free and take me home!

Good Evening!

Just saw this thread....so thought I'd butt in!

I wish I still had some of my piercings, but as a teacher (even part-time art) you've gotta keep looking reasonably 'normal':confused:
I can cover most of my tatt's but some have already poked out of my top and been seen by students! Shocking! Miss.....you have a life outside school??!!

I'd recommend tattoos...I recently had the option of having mine removed for free, chose not to..... I think they are part of me, and one of the few parts I have chosen!!!

EDIT = Quite random, but I've done a pin-up tattoo design based upon the pic of Dita at the start of the thread!!

I'm considering getting into art teaching :) my mam's a maths and science teacher, always thought it was a good job. I always got on with my teachers in secondary. especially my art and maths teachers :) they were my favourites. I still see my art teacher every so often, its always nice to chat to her :D will definitely look into getting myy tattoo. gonna ask the girl who did the original drawing I wanted to redesign it so it fits where I want it :)

ok monkey hats off 2 you

I do appreciate the point you were making though, it's not a decision to be taken lightly, and it's best to get them somewhere they can be easily covered when appropriate. :)

Sounds like it would look good...just gotta consider that you couldn't get your cleavage out at a posh do without showing it!
I can't wear most ballgown/bridesmaid type dresses without a shrug to cover my upper arms! I'm going to be a bridesmaid for my best mate and she's having to get a bolero jacket made for me!

Cleavage would be easy just couldnt show the top of my back. I'd have to hide it from the parents, They refuse to talk to me lol. they're completely against tattoos. I wish i could put a pic of the design, but it wont let me sigh

LOL! That's me being a spanner and not reading your post properly!!! I thought you'd said your collar bone, not shoulder blade - DOH :doh:
Yes, I do know boobs are on the front! :ashamed0005:

Cleavage would be easy just couldnt show the top of my back. I'd have to hide it from the parents, They refuse to talk to me lol. they're completely against tattoos. I wish i could put a pic of the design, but it wont let me sigh

I got my tatt's 11 years ago and my folks still don't know!!
I really need to get round to mentioning it!

Back