First time on WW PP !

Hello hello lovely ladies.

I’m not feeling very well at all. Lots going on and just got back from the hospital. So just want to post food which is:

Breakfast:
Weetabix x 2 (3pp)
Banana (0pp)
Milk (1pp)

Lunch:
We ended up going to Frankie and Bennies… and I had:
Starter: Bruschetta
Main: chicken caser salad with anchovies (dressing on the side I had maybe a teaspoon full at least)

Does anyone have an eating out guide and know the pp value?

Haven’t decided to have for my dinner yet.. but am basing it on how many points I’ve used!

Lots going on this weekend, supposed to be going for a meal out tomorrow night too… eeep! Will offer to cook instead, I think.

Totally messed up diet. Feel awful. First week as well how rubbish!
Was up all night. Emergency doc had to come etc.

Anyway, to cut a long story short I ate like crap last night, decided I was going to have a ww meal for lunch at work.... Got to work and everyone had done like a Jacobs joint bit of everything for my leaving lunch thing. Aww. So sweet!

People baked and there were cakes and wraps. In short I ate a lot.
Plus:
- going out for a meal (chiqitos) and bowling tonight
- Alton Towers tomorrow so two x eating out
- Christening Sunday

Omg! Also - with ww can you get weighed at any group? As need ti get weighed tomorrow but obviously won be in Scotland... As if this only just occurred to me!! x

Yes I think you can weigh anywhere but you just need your book. I have done that before.
Don't feel bad, things happen sometimes that are beyond your control. You'll just have to enjoy your bowling and walk miles around Alton towers lol. Enjoy xxxxx

Hi everyone,

Sorry I haven't posted for a while. There's a lot going on and I've been unwell, but haven't used this as an
Excuse to go off track - if anything I have been on plan rigidly! Even stuck it out the entire day at Alton Towers!

I got weighed on Saturday morning and had lost 3.5lbs! Whoo! And I am going away this weekend (Amsterdam) so I'm currently sitting in a ww class waiting to get weighed (I know, two days early!) tonight! So will let you know how I get on xxx

My meeting leader says the more point consumed the better she,s told me to evenaly spread my weekly points out so my PP are 39 a day instead of 32 so try to use up as many as u can. If u can't spread ur points out make ur meals a tad bigger xx hope this helps x

Whoo hooo lost another 6lbs!! Can't believe it! I have been v. Good so was expecting a loss - maybe 2/3 at most not 6!!!
Whooooo so happy :bunnydance: xx

Thank you everyone!
Ate my 49 pro points on PIZZA at Alton Towers, Even had a (ww) curry one night with mini nann bread and have had some sort of 'pudding' every day - either a l/f choch mouse/ww cake or frozen dessert - think that has really helped because I don't feel deprived at all!
Whoo hoo!

As for Amsterdam... Hmm don't know how I'm going to work it pp wise - will just go for healthy and opt for best choices I can make I guess. Unfortunately for me, but fortunately for the diet I am on antibiotics so won't be drinking so will save a lot of points there :p

Nandos - had chicken pitta, no mayo with peas (mistake when I later looked on MFP) and salad.
They'd ran out of frozen yogurt...
Cinema - saw crazy, sexy love - was good and much better than anticipated! Had diet coke, no treats

Amsterdam - good but a complete write off diet wise. Started off well on day one having noodles in 'spoons.... A weekend including two full breakfasts, a 3 course dinner, White chocolate crepe (mmmm) and a waffle = extra tire reappeared!

Uh oh .... Was back on pp since yesterday though and feeling better already :)

9 and a half pounds lost in two weeks.... Want one of this week! x

Whoo hooo another 1.5lb! 11lb total in three weeks yayayay x

Hi ladies :)

Sorry I have been ever so slack on the posts.... Tut!
Life is pretty busy, I've been applying for jobs (plenty) which has (finally) resulted in me having four interviews this week (woo) although the first, which is tomorrow at 11am.... Happens to be Whetherspoons.

I'm sure you can tell how pleased I am about that one! The other three are much more fruitful and am feeling optimistic ... This time next week I could be.... Employed!

In other news - DIET news!! I am doing great on WW :) I really love the plan although to be fair I do guesstimate a lot of the points... Which is absolutely wrong I know... But I never manage to eat the whole 37!
Roll on Sat, a loss will put me nearer to a stone which would of course reduce my points.
Can't believe I've lost 11lbs in THREE weeks - never had losses like it! Never ever!
Especially not everything considered, including eating out at LEAST twice a week, not to mention Alton Towers, Amsterdam & Glasgow.

Food today has been yummy:
Spaghetti on toast for breakfast, jacket potatoe with than and side salad for lunch, banana and a blue riband for a snack and just made a yummy tea of noodles, mixed veg, grilled chicken with a wee bit of sweet and sour sauce. Yum!

Best bit about ww so far however;
C r u m p e t s

:D

I still need to join a gym up here - I know... It's just SO bloomin' expensive :( and you don't even get pool included! Blah!

Will start on 30 Day Shred again soon (left it at home - waiting for post) when it arrives and have been swizzling around on the balance board/ab twister... Does anyone know what I mean?

Plus - I ordered a hoop! Hasn't arrived yet.. Looking forward to shaving the lard of my hips when it does however :)

Hope everyone else has been doing okay!
Anyone been watching X Factor? Any favourites?

Managed to miss it for the third week in a row so just having a wee catch up now!!

xx

Ohh good luck with the interviews, hope you get the job you want. You seem to be inthusiastic about the ww plan, I'm gonna steal some of that as mine has wained this last few day lol. I'd love to join a gym too but far too expensive at the minute so zumba it'll have to be for a while. Good luck for weigh in this week. Hope you get your stone xx

MrsLmc said:
Ohh good luck with the interviews, hope you get the job you want. You seem to be inthusiastic about the ww plan, I'm gonna steal some of that as mine has wained this last few day lol. I'd love to join a gym too but far too expensive at the minute so zumba it'll have to be for a while. Good luck for weigh in this week. Hope you get your stone xx

Hi!!!
Thanks Hun :)
How come your motivation is dwindling? How long have you been following the plan for?
I love Zumba (and group exercise!) and used to do zumba classes at gym as well as at community centre etc... But since moving to Scotland have not even able to a) join gym or b) find a zumba class!

Fortunately for me I do have a workout DVD (albeit it's a lame 'hot pants' one) and following some Zumba moves on YouTube/wii!
Can't believe the stuff you can find on YouTube these days!!

Can't wait for my hoop to arrive mind! x

Hi!!!
Thanks Hun :)
How come your motivation is dwindling? How long have you been following the plan for?
I love Zumba (and group exercise!) and used to do zumba classes at gym as well as at community centre etc... But since moving to Scotland have not even able to a) join gym or b) find a zumba class!

Fortunately for me I do have a workout DVD (albeit it's a lame 'hot pants' one) and following some Zumba moves on YouTube/wii!
Can't believe the stuff you can find on YouTube these days!!

Can't wait for my hoop to arrive mind! x

Trying to remotivate myself today..I've had 5 extremely bad days in a row, but weigh-in tomorrow, so will draw a line under it and start again!! This will be the start of my 15th week, I'm at target and passed it a bit, this is a danger time for me, I am grand at losing weight but once I start feeling a bit happy with my shape old habits reappear and I loss it. But more determined this time!!

I love zumba, was going to 2 classes a week, but unfortunately they stopped because she wasn't getting a good enough crowd, but I've found some new ones and I'll be starting next week. Hope you find a class soon!
x

Morning everyone!
Said I will post more so will definitely try!
Busy day today: have job interview this morning, the climbing up the monument (Hello - 287 steps!!!)
Then I'm off to the beach, since we're so close to the coast we figured we should venture before it snows :)

But beach with friends also means tea and... Being at the 'seaside' and knowing my friends, this will no doubt mean fish & chip shop .... Best suggestions anyone? Eeek!

Food for today as follows:

Breakfast: Oat so Simple, semi skimmed milk, one banana

Lunch: Sainsbury's be good to yourself spicy tomato & lentil soup
Apple, weight watchers vanilla yogurt.

Dinner: ... Tbc!

Really trying this week.... Want to get my 5% (and of course my stone!)

Hope everyone else is doing swishy! Xx

Back