first trial

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by medhurst37, 27 September 2008 Social URL.

1. medhurst37

medhurst37 Full Member

Hi everyone, feeling very proud of myself today as the family went to Drayton Manor and while everyone else ate burgers and fries I stuck to my bar (I'll just polish my halo) I even bought my son an ice cream with a flake! Don't get me wrong it was tough and the devil and the angel fought together several times but thankfully the 'adult' won and here I am unscathed.:party0011:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lynnwilliams

lynnwilliams Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Allaboutw8
    Oh well done u, u deserve a halo. It is very hard, until u do this programme u dont realise how hard it is to have food taken away, i few times nearly caved in, but something inside and help of ppl on this forum, told me to not give up, and they were so right.

4. bexnkev

bexnkev Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Congrates to you!! It does feel good when you achieve it though doesn't it? Not easy but what a buzz to have that self control!!! Way to go you :D

5. Brummygirl

Brummygirl Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Hey Meduhurst you did great :party0049:. I went to Black Country Museum last week, took a picnic and sat with my lovely bar, mmmm!! Wasnt even tempted by the chipi, sweetie and cake shops, dont you feel good at the end of the day. I'm in your class (Debbie), so keep going and see you Tuesday fingers crossed:scale:. Have been trying to send a group e mail but it keeps being returned.
    Bgx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.