first trial

medhurst37

Hi everyone, feeling very proud of myself today as the family went to Drayton Manor and while everyone else ate burgers and fries I stuck to my bar (I'll just polish my halo) I even bought my son an ice cream with a flake! Don't get me wrong it was tough and the devil and the angel fought together several times but thankfully the 'adult' won and here I am unscathed.:party0011:

Oh well done u, u deserve a halo. It is very hard, until u do this programme u dont realise how hard it is to have food taken away, i few times nearly caved in, but something inside and help of ppl on this forum, told me to not give up, and they were so right.

Hey Meduhurst you did great :party0049:. I went to Black Country Museum last week, took a picnic and sat with my lovely bar, mmmm!! Wasnt even tempted by the chipi, sweetie and cake shops, dont you feel good at the end of the day. I'm in your class (Debbie), so keep going and see you Tuesday fingers crossed:scale:. Have been trying to send a group e mail but it keeps being returned.
Bgx

Back