FIRST WEEK NEARLY DONE

Trolley Dolly xx

Hello everyone :wavey:

Just completed my first week of slim and save, and really enjoyed the packs.
Not found it too hard but have had thoughts about doing weight watchers, dukan etc but thats not my choice. My head playing games with me.

Well weigh my self and have lost a maoooshive 13lbs......well pleased.:eek: Here's to the next
five stone to be got rid off.

Also, just like thank you to the others doing so well on this diet, your my motivation and inspiration to try this diet, so a big thank you.

Good luck to all the new starters like me.

Here's to another good week x

Wow 13lbs - well done :)

13lbs woooohoooo well done!

Well done, that's a great loss! If your head is playing with you think how much longer you will need on WW or Dukan (and that's equally restrictive in its own way) to get the 5 stone off. You will blitz it on a VLCD and then you can move onto whatever maintenance plan you choose feeling fabulous and delighted with your weight loss.

Thankyou ladies, its a brilliant diet.

You have done brilliantly, abit tolose37, saw your pictures amazing and all in twelve weeks.

Bordersgirl, thankyou need someone to talk sense to me. My head seriously wants to talk me out of this but not giving in, as it works.
My only real concern is hairloss, but I know if that happens it will grow back but still concerned. Have ordered some hair vitamins to see if that will stop it happening.

thankyou Hollycat, you done well too and done 3 weeks. Hopefully I can last that long, mind seem to be in the right mind set at the moment x

Thank you, I had slight thinning on my hair but nothing much really and it grows back so no worries.

Stay strong I find a can of coke zero helps on the tough times :)

amazing well done :) 13lbs is loads!

My hair thinned a little but nothing that notices and it stops and grows back anyway. Small price to pay for slimville in my view :). If I'd been on WW I'd still be fat, and if I'd been on Dukan .... well I couldn't do Dukan as I just don't like protein that much. This is tons easier and faster. You stick with it. You know it makes sense :)

Well done! Brilliant loss. You must be so chuffed. Good luck in week 2 xxx

Thanks everyone. Well pleased with first weeks result, motivation for a second week and enjoying the packs.

Thanks Bordersgirl...certainly know it makes sense to continue doing this..as gets results and healthy.

All have a good weekend x

Back