First week weigh in :)

I've lost 11lbs! I'm so happy =) all my work payed off. I've stuck to this diet 100% this week, can't believe I've actually done it. Still I've got some time to go yet though. One of my housemates came back with some Tiramisu, which is my favourite desert... I wasn't even remotely tempted.

Started the 2nd week with confidence :).

WELL DONE YOU!!!

Brilliant news! Bet you are very happy with that, you're nearly in the 14 stones now :D

One week weight on tomorrow for me! Also been 100%!

It feels good :). And I know, can't wait to be back in the 14 stone section :D. Best of luck for your first weigh in tomorrow! Let me know what it is on this thread, I'm sure you've done brilliantly :)

Fantastic loss, well done!

Well done Hun I get my delivery to start tomorro x

Good luck with today Laubride

Thanks Caroline! This diet is brilliant and it's so easy to follow! And good luck Laubride, this diet is awesome :). I find it amazing how you hardly feel hungry :O

Thank you chick. Me and my partner are starting it from this morning... Got stranded in newcastle town centre yesterday with no food so had to eat so yesterday was wiped off but in house today and starting... I'm excited and nervous Butkus great to see how much people lose when they stick to it. I'm gonna start a diary later so I can keep track of how I'm doing, x

Congrats on an amazing loss :) gxx

Thank you! Weighed in today and have lost another 6lb! I'm over the moon! Back in the 14's yeahhh. Congrats on your first weeks loss too Willbesize, this diet is great. Oh and I HIGHLY recommend the Milk Chocolate Truffa bars! Just had one, it was so nice!

Back