First weekers- who has their WI on Monday?

My first weigh-in is Tuesday (altho' I started the diet last Tuesday - had my first meeting with CDC on Monday but that was a one-off) at 6.30. I'm not sure I've lost that much, if my scales are anything to go by, but I don't actually care at the moment - I'm in 'the zone'! :) I've been on four meals a day, but don't always want all that - I might change to three basics with a few spares! (And more soups than shakes this time too.)

Im so excited now for my weigh in after seeing yummymummy`s 1st week...12lb WOW well done, Good luck everyone!!!

12lbs off!!! Can anyone beat Yummymummy this week? That is a fantastic loss. Well done.

I get weighed in later on this evening and I am pretty nervous to be honest. I have been absolutely 120% for my first week but as yet can't notice a difference, apart from the fact that I now have ankles. I had to tighten the strap on my shoes yesterday as they started flapping about when I was walking round town, so that cheered me up!!!

Good luck to everyone for their WI's later - I can just imagine the rush to get to computers to post this evening:8855:

Just back from my first WI and Ive lost 11lbs!!!! Im so pleased! Ive also lost 12cm, cant believe it!

Got a long way to go but feel so positive.

Wow thats fantastic Ellie!!!

Well done!!:bliss:

Just back from my first WI and Ive lost 11lbs!!!! Im so pleased! Ive also lost 12cm, cant believe it!

Got a long way to go but feel so positive.
Fantastic news, you must be on cloud nine. I have told myself if I lost 5lbs this first week I would be happy, if I lost 11lbs I would be just so ecstatic.

Can't wait to see all the other losses. Amazing as to what they will add up to collectively.

Good luck all xx

Well done to yummymummy & Jess what great loses, i cant wait noe for my first weigh in, not till Thursday though, but am feeling really good :D x Hope every one else is having a good weigh in this week x

Jess you will be fine, if you have stuck to it 100million% you will have a great weeks first lost! Let us know x But good luck anyway ;)

Changing Tickers

I hope I am not jumping the gun before my WI tonight :sigh: but can anyone tell me how to change the details on your tickers to show (hopefully) weight loss?

xx

Hi all!
Well done Jess and Ellie, that's great news! It's got to be useful to take the feeling from today into next week- so pleased for you both!

Don't worry Mrs L, you'll be fine, and Lorrayne too- you've been 100% so what can go wrong?

My WI is a bit later on, so fingers crossed and I'll let you know. I've been 100%, not a forbidden slurp or morsel has passed my lips, and I can definitely feel a difference, so here's hoping. Having said that, I won't be devastated if it isn't loads- I feel fab and slimmer, and that is motivating enough (won't hurt to see the numbers go down though! Tee hee!)

Good luck everyone still to go!

Hi all,
Just got back- lost a shade under 8 pounds! Really pleased!

Here's to another good week.

Woohoo! I lost 8lbs! That's 5% of my bodyweight! That's crazy!

Gotta go change my ticker now... :)

How pleased am I???

First weigh in and I've lost 7lbs, which was a total surprise as I didn't think I had lost anything! I am soooooooooooo pleased

WELL DONE everyone,youve all done ssssoooooo well...:talk017::talk017::talk017:
ive got my first weigh in on friday!!!:D:D:D:D

Back